music news

Nicki Minaj’s "Queen" comes out the 17th of August

Gagi

Featured Posts

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Babel

Mariah silently in the background watching Nicki and Ariana dragging each other to reach the #1 spot 

mariah-carey-cry-crying-tears-sad-gif-50

ryanripley
11 minutes ago, Am I A Girl said:

Why did she push it back a week?

she had issues with a song she wanted to put on the album, she had sampled someone without knowing so in order for the song to be put on the album the release would have to be pushed back

she tweeted a poll on twitter asking fans if they would rather have the original album release date without the song or push back the album and have the song

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Am I A Girl
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

she had issues with a song she wanted to put on the album, she had sampled someone without knowing so in order for the song to be put on the album the release would have to be pushed back

she tweeted a poll on twitter asking fans if they would rather have the original album release date without the song or push back the album and have the song

Oh wow, thank you!! Wonder what they will do about the cd release then? I’d assume they get those pressed awhile before the release to get them to all stores?

weed
7 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

why is that the case though?? Like the song was already done she just didn't know it had a sample, now it's known lol sample was used from the get-go by her producer so idg why it needs an extra week to be kept on the album? To ask for permission/waiting time?

ryanripley
4 minutes ago, neptugne said:

why is that the case though?? Like the song was already done she just didn't know it had a sample, now it's known lol sample was used from the get-go by her producer so idg why it needs an extra week to be kept on the album? To ask for permission/waiting time?

i have no idea tbh

she could have just released the album and released this song later as a stand alone single :shrug: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

SEXODUS

I hope their friendship is genuine ‘cause this looks like such a dicmove. Waitin’ for Ariana to comment and see if A Feud Is Born   

gstring
30 minutes ago, Yvi Monster said:

Azealia was right after all :green:

What did she say? 

Little little

Monsterish
Just now, gstring said:

What did she say? 

I think she recently said that Nicki is over :poot:

gagaisitalian
52 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

This shows how fake Nicki Minaj is, doing that to her 'friend' Ariana considering Ari has absolutely 0 bundles while Nicki is pulling both tour AND merch bundles.

Nnnnn but have you seen her ticket sales? Nothing to worry about honestly. 

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, Silvestro Devacelli said:

sweetener will peak at #2 :legend:

Lol it’ll go number one sweetie

Archived