Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim Kardashian’s new feud

Regina George

Featured Posts

Shaney
On 8/1/2018 at 11:08 AM, ReginaGeorge said:

So how would you interpret it? 

the guy said the doc ****ed up on her hip and that he doesn't like it, Kim said that she knows why he doesnt care for it, obviously inferring he's gay and isn't sexually attracted to female characteristics...

Is he not out? I don't know about this guy so.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
3 hours ago, Bae said:

the guy said the doc ****ed up on her hip and that he doesn't like it, Kim said that she knows why he doesnt care for it, obviously inferring he's gay and isn't sexually attracted to female characteristics...

Is he not out? I don't know about this guy so.

That’s what I said.. 

Battle 4 Ur Life
On 8/1/2018 at 11:48 AM, SEXODUS said:

He came at her in the wrong way, she came at him in the same wrong way in response. People will one day learn to talk to each other without being this distasteful, but clearly this is not that day. 

he never came at her tho. he commented on her photo. she came for him personally. there's a big difference.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Battle 4 Ur Life

the way I see it...

he made a comment on her changing her body which is absolutely obvious. he said no lies.

she however went for the jugular speculating about his sexuality which is private.

he might have been rude but she was way more. and y'all who're sugarcoating for Kim should know that it makes you look super trashy imo. she was low and ratchet.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

SEXODUS
3 minutes ago, WokePop said:

he never came at her tho. he commented on her photo. she came for him personally. there's a big difference.

He “🤢” at her for no reason other than how her body looks. I don’t know what you’d call that except for rude. You don’t like someone’s looks? Keep it to yourself, don’t go around biting if you’re not ready to get bit back. You get what you give.

Archived