Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim Kardashian’s new feud

Regina George

Featured Posts

Moebius
3 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Don't dish it out if you can't take it back :oops:

Whats the one version with the kitchen, smth about fire?

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

i mean the guy is body shaming her right then and there so he kinda deserved it

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Luna Lovegood

Feud my ass 

luna’s advocate

LordEnigma
13 minutes ago, neptugne said:

Lmao yes because everyone is cackling and The Shade Room posted it because... he doesn’t like plastic surgery!! Dragged him!!!

On his story he posted a target of Bin Laden, shot at it with a gun, and put his fingers through the target’s eyes and his middle finger through the target’s mouth.

He’s not some innocent angel. Plus he body shamed Kim first.

Levine

America will never be forgiven by the fact that they let this woman and her sisters become reach and famous.

Like, even the Trump election is not that bad compared to this.

LordEnigma
Just now, Levine said:

America will never be forgiven by the fact that they let this woman and her sisters become reach and famous.

Like, even the Trump election is not that bad compared to this.

What does that even have to do with the post? 

BLACKOUTbritney
12 minutes ago, Moebius said:

Whats the one version with the kitchen, smth about fire?

Play with fire and you’ll get burnt? 

weed
3 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

On his story he posted a target of Bin Laden, shot at it with a gun, and put his fingers through the target’s eyes and his middle finger through the target’s mouth.

He’s not some innocent angel. Plus he body shamed Kim first.

Lol I mean I don’t care about him at all, just not here for her comment which seem harmless but it subconsciously contributes to the idea that any man that’s femme is gay (like Amber Rose “finger in the booty ass bih,” funny drag but regressive) 

DelusionalGaga

She definitely wasn't referring to the fact that he's against surgery. She implied that he was gay because these rumors have been going on for a loong time. Whoever says that this isn't shade is either playing dumb or is simply naive. 

That being said I don't have any sympathy for this guy. There was no need for him to comment on her looks so he got back what he deserved. 

LordEnigma
1 minute ago, neptugne said:

Lol I mean I don’t care about him at all, just not here for her comment which seem harmless but it subconsciously contributes to the idea that any man that’s femme is gay (like Amber Rose “finger in the booty ass bih,” funny drag but regressive) 

But how is she referring to him as a femminine guy? And why are we assuming he might be gay? I don’t get it.

He hates her because of plastic surgery - she said “bitch we all know why you hate - get off my page.”

No way is this in reference to homosexuality unless you make it that way.

River

Considering he shamed her plastic part and not a real body part, it's not a body shaming but a plastic shaming...

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

SEXODUS

He came at her in the wrong way, she came at him in the same wrong way in response. People will one day learn to talk to each other without being this distasteful, but clearly this is not that day. 

janetjackson
30 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

But how is she referring to him as a femminine guy? And why are we assuming he might be gay? I don’t get it.

He hates her because of plastic surgery - she said “bitch we all know why you hate - get off my page.”

No way is this in reference to homosexuality unless you make it that way.

Calling him "Sis" and using the nail emoji is plenty.

But choose to believe what you want. 

Archived