Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim Kardashian’s new feud

Regina George

Featured Posts

Regina George
1 minute ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Maybe I’m not sensitive enough, but I don’t consider this gay shaming :shrug:

How tho? This guy is not out and even tho he could be gay - why would she feel the need to out him? 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LordEnigma
2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

How tho? This guy is not out and even tho he could be gay - why would she feel the need to out him? 

Look at his story - he’s a big advocate against plastic surgery... and that’s why she said what she said. Because he’s not going to like it because he hates plastic surgery.

You guys will look for ANYTHING

weed

Sis these are the same people who try and force Shawn’s sexuality every possible second they can, they are Kim lol

Regina George
6 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Oh lord - can we stop scrutinizing everybody for everything :messga: 

This guy is not out. She basically called him gay just because he is not attracted to her. Even tho he might be gay, it is not right for her to out him or call him gay implying it is something bad ONLY because he said he’s not attracted to her. 

LordEnigma
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

This guy is not out. She basically called him gay just because he is not attracted to her. Even tho he might be gay, it is not right for her to out him or call him gay implying it is something bad ONLY because he said he’s not attracted to her. 

Look at his story - he hates plastic surgery! It’s not because he is gay 😂

LordEnigma
Just now, neptugne said:

Sis these are the same people who try and force Shawn’s sexuality every possible second they can, they are Kim lol

Kim didn’t even mean his sexuality. He hates plastic surgery so she was like “we all know you hate it because you talk **** about it every day.”

weed
Just now, Alexander Levi said:

Kim didn’t even mean his sexuality. He hates plastic surgery so she was like “we all know you hate it because you talk **** about it every day.”

Lmao yes because everyone is cackling and The Shade Room posted it because... he doesn’t like plastic surgery!! Dragged him!!!

Regina George
1 minute ago, Alexander Levi said:

Look at his story - he hates plastic surgery! It’s not because he is gay 😂

But why would she say that when it’s well known fact? Like why would she put tea emoji there when he himself said that. She clearly meant he’s not into females and that’s why she put tea emoji there as in something we didn’t know and she spilled it. 

BLACKOUTbritney

Don't dish it out if you can't take it back :oops:

PerfectIllusion

Who cares?? He wasn't nice either so why should we feel sorry for him..

LordEnigma
Just now, neptugne said:

Lmao yes because everyone is cackling and The Shade Room posted it because... he doesn’t like plastic surgery!! Dragged him!!!

I mean if you take it out of context, you can take it however you want.

His story is filled with guns and him shooting a target of Osama Bin Laden... I wouldn’t be defending him all that much.

Moebius

I dont see the problem, the drag is on point skksksks

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

LordEnigma
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

But why would she say that when it’s well known fact? Like why would she put tea emoji there when he himself said that. She clearly meant he’s not into females and that’s why she put tea emoji there as in something we didn’t know and she spilled it. 

Oh my god - I can’t today.

His story says “Despite what the shade room might say, my opinion on women who do plastic surgery stays the same for me! I personally don’t care for it!”

Archived