Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
other

Reorganize the ARTPOP era Assuming Lady Gaga NEVER Broke her hip

27monster27

Featured Posts

27monster27

It is all in the title. Reorganize the ARTPOP era in a universe where Lady Gaga NEVER broke her hip!

Rules:

1. In February of 2013, Lady Gaga made a cryptic hint that said something like # (I forgot the number.) days. However around the same time she also said that she would wait three weeks until after the BTWB ended to start the ARTPOP era. So you have two options for a lead single release month; February or April 2013. (Let's be honest, a December 2012 lead single release is too ambitious, so don't use December of 2012 as a lead single release month.)

2. Put up the exact dates for all releases. This includes album and promotional single releases. If you wish, you can also do this for music video releases.

3. For all singles and the album, you have to say what you would expect the peak on the BB100 would be. If you wish, you can also post the expected number of weeks on the chart and/or weeks in the top ten. If you wish you can also say what you would expect the sales to be.

4. More than three singles and two music videos please. :awkney::awkney:

----

**NOTE: It would be a good idea to consider how the album would be different at this time! Example: I Wanna Be With U did not become Dope yet. The album concept might be different too! Lastly, more songs than just Dope might have sounded like their demos if the album was released earlier!

he/him/his

datlastfam

I have read tons of AP concept and what it should be

1st ARTPOP is not a flop

2nd it was underperformed because of the management and yall should be more understanding with Gaga’s situation at that time

just leave ARTPOP alone for God’s sake.

14 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

Reorganize the ARTPOP era in a universe where Lady Gaga NEVER broke her hip!

Its not that she really wanted her hip to be broken, have you ever thought of what she feels if she read this ? Smh.

27monster27
1 minute ago, datlastfam said:

I have read tons of AP concept and what it should be

1st ARTPOP is not a flop

2nd it was underperformed because of the management and yall should be more understanding with Gaga’s situation at that time

just leave ARTPOP alone for God’s sake.

Its not that she really wanted her hip to be broken, have you ever thought of what she feels if she read this ? Smh.

Why did this offend you so badly? I am fully aware that ARTPOP was not a flop. I was just doing this for fun. Please try to not make assumptions from now on. Not trying to be rude, but what you are doing does come off that way. I would never try to offend Lady Gaga.

he/him/his

datlastfam
6 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

Why did this offend you so badly? I am fully aware that ARTPOP was not a flop. I was just doing this for fun. Please try to not make assumptions from now on. Not trying to be rude, but what you are doing does come off that way. I would never try to offend Lady Gaga.

Good for you, maybe I was mistaken by reading your first sentence so I was jump into conclusion to share my thoughts. Sorry.

27monster27
Just now, datlastfam said:

Good for you, maybe I was mistaken by reading your first sentence so I was jump into conclusion to share my thoughts. Sorry.

It is okay.:) I am sorry if I came on a little too harsh there. I tend to do that by mistake.

he/him/his

Phlop

I still think it would have been released around when it was, she probably would’ve just had more time to work on it.

BYE

Ziggy

Of note, IWBWU would never have been written. She wrote it after the hip injury so, actually, it *would* be interesting to see how it would have been otherwise.

27monster27
3 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Of note, IWBWU would never have been written. She wrote it after the hip injury so, actually, it *would* be interesting to see how it would have been otherwise.

Didn't she tease lyrics before her hip break though?

he/him/his

weed

Lead single: Aura w/ music video - March 22nd 2013

2nd single - Do What U Want and Applause same day - June 15th 2013

whichever song shows better success (DWUW), music video released June 22nd

Album - 2 weeks after 2nd single video release, July 6th

applause video released same day to raise hype (was done w DWUW as could have been 2nd single)

3rd single - Donatella - October (depends on DWUW longevity in top 10, either beginning or end of October lol)

Donatella music video released a week after

4th single - Sexxx Dreams remix feat. Rihanna, music video same day - February 2014

career continues as it actually happened :sis:

single peaks:

Aura: 1

Applause: 10

DWUW: 1

Donatella: 3

Sexxx Dreams: 2

Ziggy
3 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

Didn't she tease lyrics before her hip break though?

I’m pretty sure she teased applause and DWUW lyrics but I don’t remember IWBWU. I could be wrong, though.

27monster27
7 minutes ago, neptugne said:

2 songs same day - Aura w/ Applause - April 2nd 2013

whichever song shows better success (Aura), music video released April 9th

2nd single - Do What U Want w/ video- June 27th 2013

applause video released same day to raise hype (was done pre-lead w Aura as could have been lead)

Album - week after 2nd single release, July 3rd 

3rd single - Donatella - October (depends on DWUW longevity in top 10, either beginning or end of October lol)

Donatella music video released a week after

4th single - Sexxx Dreams remix feat. Rihanna, music video same day - February 2014

career continues as it actually happened :sis:

single peaks:

Aura: 1

Applause: 10

DWUW: 1

Donatella: 3

Sexxx Dreams: 2

Very unique scenario! Good job!

he/him/his

weed
3 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

Very unique scenario! Good job!

Changed it a bit again lmao but thanks sis :sis: was fun lol would have slayed my buss

Smother Em Eh

MUSIC

Applause being the lead single March 19

2nd single: DWUW- May 11

(with Artistic and non controversial video)

3rd single: G.U.Y. August 13

(with video shortly after)

4th single: Gypsy October 15 

(with cute video)

-Lyrics-

- Change the lyrics to most of the songs to actually make them relatable

- write more songs that suit the original ARTPOP concept like Aura, Venus and ARTPOP. (Title track) 

Tracklist

- Scrap Swine & Dope

Production

- Work with well known producers not EDM Artists like Zedd and Madeon. Keep DJWS tho. 

- Put more actual instruments in the album. Like songs like Aura, Fashion!, Gypsy that do have instruments.

Fashion!

—  Go with more of a theme instead of tons of diverse looks. 

- I’d stick with the Applause Era Fashion+ Sea Shell Girl wigs. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

NotMyFlop

Even if she hadn't broken her hip during the BTWB, I honestly think some sort of injury was inevitable. Gaga was constantly working from 2008-2013. That's a long time for anyone. I would MASSIVELY reorganize the timeline of ARTPOP, in theory. 

I would want Gaga to take an entire year off from touring/extensive promo. I would want her to take more time to conceptualize the record, make it a visual album as I've heard it been said before, and add and scrap different songs to the album. While I think every track ARTPOP works, I do think a few could be replaced with unreleased songs. 

The management was beyond messy, and I just don't think anyone was ready to kickstart a whole new era just a mere months after a massive 1.5-year tour. 

So, therefore I would release Applause in May 2014. It truly makes sense as the lead. I would release a visual, or announce the visual album concept and begin teasing. I think ARTPOP should come out July/August of 2014, with Do What U Want as a second single (preferably with a different rapper).  I would have done a tour, but not as intense as BTWB. The era in total should've concluded in December 2014, or January 2015. 

Assuming we keep C2C canon in her discography, I would've waited until Christmas 2015. Make it a low-key thing after AHS, and then we get back on the regular timeline with Joanne up until now.

Bella Goth

i wonder if she drop joanne after btw album. since btw album is made for the fans, and joanne is for her family and her personal life and what fame had done to her, after that she can go c2c then ARTPOP as her rebirth era then follow by her lg6 as ARTPOP act 2. but well life is a mess and dunpredictable. suport hew whatever she do

Archived