❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
opinion

Is this the most powerful male voice of our generation?

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

Chickens in Malibu

(You may wanna apply extra glue to your wig before watching "Million Eyes" because it may send your wig flying be warned..)

Jesus, how come this guy isn't a star yet? He sings Chandelier chorus even better than Sia... He seems to be a new artist. Does anyone else know him? It's really unfortunate that Billboard 100 is full of garbage music nowadays and real talent goes unnoticed

duckworth

check this one out too 

OT: I think his voice's decent but I still think that Brendon Urie has that powerful male voice in our generation

Chickens in Malibu
1 hour ago, DAMN said:

check this one out too 

I know children can reach those notes.

But I was mainly talking about male adults lol (puberty affects vocal range you know xD)

I don't like this version though still.

I also loved Charlie Puth's 

duckworth
2 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

I know children can reach those notes.

But I was mainly talking about male adults lol (puberty affects vocal range you know xD)

he's actually 15/16 at the time of that video. he has started undergoing puberty :cryga:

Chickens in Malibu
59 minutes ago, TheWitness said:

That’s not Brendan Urie so no

I'll pass :laughga: Even Charlie Puth's voice is better than Brendan's lol (or the great Bruno Mars). What struck me about Loic is the high notes he can reach, and I didn't see anyone else manage to go as high in such a clear-sounding way...

Matangi

he is moderately talented if you compare him to the best male singers today. he just has a very high register. and of our generation? honey no 

Chickens in Malibu
1 hour ago, Matangi said:

he is moderately talented if you compare him to the best male singers today. he just has a very high register. and of our generation? honey no 

He's like a male RIHANNA/SIA haha, check out his new single

ryanripley
15 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

I'll pass :laughga: Even Charlie Puth's voice is better than Brendan's lol (or the great Bruno Mars). What struck me about Loic is the high notes he can reach, and I didn't see anyone else manage to go as high in such a clear-sounding way...

tumblr_p2182mSVoH1qk7scno1_250.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Chickens in Malibu
1 hour ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

But we forget about the most important thing... is he a hunty tho ? :poot:

Nope unfortunately :(

datlastfam

He did a good job at chorus, but apart from the chorus he just sounds so lazy imo :laughga: 

hoeslay

Define POWERFUL. Because is we're talking from a purely technical point I wouldn't say he's the most powerful male voice at all. For sure an amazing, lovely voice though. He just has a really high voice and a decent range but Sia is actually a great comparison because that's proof that a good voice isn't always a strong voice. But I can't sing too well so don't @ me

Archived