💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why do you love Gaga? Giveaway.

Admin

Featured Posts

TSUNAMI

DAMNIT I WAS LATE :(((

But can I still write why do you love Gaga? 

I love Gaga because she helped me to become a person I am today by showing me that we're (humans) are ever evolving being and that you cannot be constant. When you break, you heal and you grow better. She taught me that good and evil are in synergy and also gave me a courage to look into my dark self and not to be scared to do so because you break boundaries for yourself. 

I love her music. Her voice is the only voice I could listen to every day and for the last 10 years I couldn't find any other artist that could captivate me so much in the terms of her persona, good music, ever changing music and playing with genres through pop lens. I love her fashion and bold choices. 

I love how she's not scared to be who she is and that is what I really appreciate in her. I'm still not in that place in my life. 

She was my rock for years. I think that she will be my fave forever. 

I loved her on the first sight back in MSN era. 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlaeUrAnus

I know I am too late, but I'd say it anyway :flutter:

Before I start, these posts by other monsters are so pure, heartfelt and beautiful, and I am so glad we have came together to declare our love for this impeccable woman :kara:

I love Gaga because she was the only person who supported me growing up. Yes I never met her, but her music, personality, creativity and integrity spoke a million words to me. As a young teenager, I had suffered at the hands of cruel circumstances, but this woman's strength, solidity and love for her fans created a sanctuary for me, a sanctuary that emitted well-belonging, love and freedom. Despite the many years I cried myself to sleep because I felt like I didn't have a place in this world, Born This Way was the album that gave me the fire to fight amongst others and made me feel like I was worth something. 

That album saved my life, and ultimately Gaga saved my life.

That is why I love this woman.

In my messy era.

• Zilla unfeatured this topic

Archived