opinion

Gaggerz Debate ARTPOP: Who’d You Choose

A Hybrid

Gaggerz Explain ARTPOP  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who’d You Choose?

Featured Posts

A Hybrid

Hello everyone! I’m thinking of starting a series where I give you some people Gaga worked with/knows, and ask you who’d do something better. 

For the first episode the question is:

Who’d Explain The Idea Behind ARTPOP And Its Meaning Better?

Let’s meet the contestants! 

1. Cynthia Germanotta

Mother of Gaga herself, she surely knows a lot of Gaga’s work, especially Born This Way, from what we know. But does she know enough to explain ARTPOP?

2. BloodPop

The young producer only started working with Gaga after the ARTPOP era, but he surely spent a lot of time with Gaga and talked to her about her work. Also he must’ve heard ARTPOP, but can he really explain ARTPOP?

3. Christina Aguilera

She was not on ARTPOP, but she is definitely the closest to that out of our contestants, having recorded the alternate version of Do What U Want with Gaga. But is Do What U Want conceptual enough for her to know, or has she dug into the rest of the album?

4. Katy Perry

She always shows interest in Gaga. On top of that, Applause and Roar came out almost on the same day, surely the rival of Gaga researched about what she was dealing with in 2013. Or has she?

5. Tony Bennett

Helping Gaga after the backlash ARTPOP created, to establish herself as a true artist again, Tony must’ve heard the most about ARTPOP than anyone else on the list. But did he understand, or can he remember? Surely, he’s not the youngest out of our contestants.

SO, WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

No family’s safe when I sashay

River

Tony.

He still thinks that her first name is Lady and her last name is Gaga, so for him Lady is art cause jazz and gaga is pop cause trash and together she's ARTPOP.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

A Hybrid
3 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Xtina would find the right words

tumblr_mr72k0JT311qd8zg3o1_250.gif

giphy.webp

Where's this from :O

DelusionalGaga
3 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Where's this from :O

Some Interview when she was promoting Lotus and got asked about Bionic :bon:

JazzGa

I don't think anyone could explain ARTPOP except Gaga herself. Or maybe Andy Warhol brought back from the grave with necromancy who then competed on the Drag Race and was brainwashed by being forced to watch The Abramovich Method/Lady Gaga is Over for 72 hours straight in a glass cage in the Met museum. 

I've taken a few dips in the lady pond

A Hybrid
3 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

I don't think anyone could explain ARTPOP except Gaga herself. Or maybe Andy Warhol brought back from the grave with necromancy who then competed on the Drag Race and was brainwashed by being forced to watch The Abramovich Method/Lady Gaga is Over for 72 hours straight in a glass cage in the Met museum. 

Oh wow

JazzGa
1 minute ago, A Hybrid said:

Oh wow

That's the original concept for Frankensteined by the way. My mom works at the local necromancer's union and she told me the insider info.

Stephen

To be honest with you I actually think Katy Perry would describe it best. It would be some kind of whimsical, funny answer but closer than the other 4. 

A Hybrid
Just now, Satans Ex Wife said:

That's the original concept for Frankensteined by the way. My mom works at the local necromancer's union and she told me the insider info.

Does your mom know my aunt's dog by any chance? He guards the necromancers union and I found it bald the other day, he said Frankensteined snatched his wig

ChromaticaPunk

probably cynthia tbh. i have a feeling gaga would of spoke to her about it at some point.

teawhore

I think either Christina Aguilera or Katy Perry because they are in the closest situation as Gaga, being overexposed constantly also I love Katy Perry so she wins everything bye

79FC05EE-0005-428A-BBC4-849CE4D982F5.thu

♡ nyc ♡

JazzGa
5 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Does your mom know my aunt's dog by any chance? He guards the necromancers union and I found it bald the other day, he said Frankensteined snatched his wig

Who, Woofums? Yeah, she knows him, she has been complaining about having to stay after work to glue lacefronts onto Woofum. Don't spread this around or anything, but he's insecure about his hair loss.

Smother Em Eh

Cynthia I feel like Gaga tried to explain it to her what ARTPOP meant and all about it more then the others. And I sure wouldn’t ask Katy :laughga:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived