šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga Doing a Photoshoot in Malibu

Cyber Babylon

Featured Posts

JazzGa
20 minutes ago, loathereality said:

well gaga made us think of the worst case scenario and be happy with what we got all the time

if this became the photoshoot of lg6 i would die because i was expecting beauty products

i would be devastated to see a beauty product ad while waiting for an albumĀ 

Really? You'd be devastated to see an ad for a product in a pre-album promo cycle? Really? Devastated u say...

giphy.gif

^ Actual footage of Little Monsters when they get anything that isn't exactly what they pictured in their heads

Ā  I'm hyped for anything, even if it's more ads for watches I'd never buy. :laughga:Ā 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gį»dga collabed with BrianšŸŽŗ and StevešŸŽ·

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
malazam

She won the September issue I see

another shot before we kiss the other side

Weasel
4 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Really? You'd be devastated to see an ad for a product in a pre-album promo cycle? Really? Devastated u say...

giphy.gif

^ Actual footage of Little Monsters when they get anything that isn't exactly what they pictured in their heads

Ā  I'm hyped for anything, even if it's more ads for watches I'd never buy. :laughga:Ā 

It's not an add for watches either. She's only wearing some forĀ one outfit.Ā For example, here she isn't wearing any.Ā 

65ab7d5aly1ftn5gx80i3j21kw1bf1kx.jpg

Face it ladies,Ā 

This is not for Tudor

This is not for Haus beauty

This is not for ASIB

This is not for AHS

This is not for Asia's dog line

This is not for Gaga's champagne line

This is not for C3C

LG6 is comingĀ :vegas:

JazzGa
2 minutes ago, Weasel said:

It's not an add for watches either. She's only wearing some forĀ one outfit.Ā For example, here she isn't wearing any.Ā 

65ab7d5aly1ftn5gx80i3j21kw1bf1kx.jpg

Face it ladies,Ā 

This is not for Tudor

This is not for ASIB

This is not for AHS

This is not for C3C

I don't care what it's for, just excited to see the finished pics :music:

R u completely sure the lace minidress and white slip aren't looks for Asia's clothing line tho? My Weimaraner would look ahhhmazing in translucent silkĀ 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gį»dga collabed with BrianšŸŽŗ and StevešŸŽ·

monketsharona
6 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Face it ladies,Ā 

This is not for Tudor

This is not for ASIB

This is not for AHS

This is not for C3C

I would add :

This is not for Vegas (what's the point of making sea photoshoot while Vegas is in the middle of the desert)

Weasel
7 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I would add :

This is not for Vegas (what's the point of making sea photoshoot while Vegas is in the middle of the desert)

I was thinking about it, but then I began to question myself and I didn't want to ruin the LG6 partyĀ :trollga:

ARTBOP

If you zoom in really close, the three watches are actually showing countdowns to LG6, ASIB and Vegas residency. Our girl has a tight schedule and she's gotta keep track.

Flippy

For all we know this could be a photoshoot for a magazine. They could be interviewing her about ASIB and probably ask her about LG6.Ā 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

nikola

Well something is coming thats for sure

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

doppelganger

Iā€™m not sure what to think of this. Some of the clothes look interesting but it isnā€™t as cool as some of things weā€™ve seen the past months in NYC. I trust Nicola and Ruth to have a clear vision Ā though

Itā€™s too breezyĀ for the kind of new producers sheā€™s been recently associatedĀ with, too summery for a September/OctoberĀ magazine spread, too Bradley-less to be ASIB (though aesthetically i think it fits ASIB). I still think itā€™s for a magazine probably not Vogue.Ā 

Mitchey

Her aesthetic in these pics is like a mix of all her previous eras . . . A true ENIGMAĀ :cryga:

Smother Em Eh

Queen of walking on the beach in high heels!Ā 

Canā€™tĀ wait to see this photoshootĀ 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Miel

Some of those outfits look like... choices... but, I am super excited to see that black outfit with the giant heels and red hat.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived