Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which Song Was More Successful? Telephone vs Alejandro

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

ArtGagaPop

Alejandro hands down in europe atleast. Never heard telephone on radio while i still hear alejandro daily.

Widows Kiss

In Germany Alejandro outpeaked and spent more weeks on the charts than Telephone.

LGMonster95

I live in Romania and Alejandro was pretty much a MONSTER hit, like it was gigantic. I still remember when I was at the beach back in summer of 2010 and the song was everywhere, at the beach (like tons of times) inside our hotel, in squares, at the bus, EVERYWHERE. People at the beach was like singing the whole song. It's so iconic that even if you mention the name "Alejandro" people will start singing this song 

Hyperballad

i guess it depends really on who you ask i guess :derpga: 

if you asked someone in Europe, South or Central America.. they’d probably say Alejandro 

if yoh asked someone who lives anywhere else, theyd say Telephone 

RudraCNG

Idk but in my country (Spain) every Alejandro I know hates this song :selena:

I would say Alejandro here is bigger cause it's more recognizable in spanish speaking countries. Everyone knows the "e e e e e e stop telephoning me" hook tho.

The Child
1 hour ago, WohnJayne said:

:lana:

Her choreo is so much better than Gaga’s. :giveup:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Poissonche

It really depends on where you live. On my part, I've heard Alejandro much more before becoming a Gaga stan. Actually, the only time I had heard Telephone before becoming a stan was in 2010, when my sister made me watch the video. So I feel like Alejandro is more popular here, but I basically was a child at the time, so my memories may not be exact. I live in Canada, by the way.

Mirages

Clearly telephone and I've got receipts to prove it: 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Archived