💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do you think of Getaway Car as the next single?

JohnWayne92

Featured Posts

loathereality
56 minutes ago, Sebastiaan De Graaf said:

She always smashes in the US so that's why peaking at #13 (Gorgeous) and #18 (End Game) is called a "flop" for her but we also have to acknowledge that hiphop music is dominating the charts right now (and then especially from the ones who always do it like Cardi B and Drake). Lack of promo is this era because of the entire album theme, next one will have more promotion and lighter, regular love songs. But even when it gets no promo it manages to outsell ARTPOP and Joanne combined:trollga: No wonder some little monsters are pissed (fandoms fighting is the most childish thing ever experienced btw):ladyhaha:

5 mvs, social media drama, vma issues, literally the history of every ts beef, worldwide stadium tour

reputation had more promo than joanne+ARTPOP

i am not jealous of her success, i do not have any issues with her fans, i am just taking lessons from her success

btw with perhaps the least normal promo, reputation will outsell all the other ts albums, (even 1989, maybe) The era was/is very smartly planned, i am wowed since day 1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sebastiaan De Graaf
Just now, loathereality said:

5 mvs, social media drama, vma issues, literally the history of every ts beef, worldwide stadium tour

reputation had more promo than joanne+ARTPOP

i am not jealous of her success, i do not have any issues with her fans, i am just taking lessons from her success

btw with perhaps the least normal promo, reputation will outsell all the other ts albums, (even 1989, maybe) The era was/is very smartly planned, i am wowed since day 1

LWYMMD had good promo but ...RFI? and End Game got zero. Gaga showed up a lot during ARTPOP and Joanne. Delicate got remixes. Taylor better promotes her next singles so she can smash worldwide again

Eddie A Michael

Can I dream that she invites Geena Davis and Susan Sarandon in Getaway Car MV 

River
4 hours ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Dead when the 4th single is #1 on pop radio and still raising on BB, becoming the biggest hit of the era?  :huntyga:

Anyways i'm glad Taylor is not giving up after one single is underpeforming and instead keeps pushing singles. I'm tired of all recent pop albums just having 1-2 singles then abandon the era.

honey why u are feeding me? I'm a troll:sharon:

you know that I don't care about her "chart performance", I just want to tease :selena:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Thomas P

It’s my favourite from the album and it’s quintessential Taylor so ya I think it’s a great idea

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Irrelevant
5 hours ago, Sebastiaan De Graaf said:

End Game deserved to flop tho. It is a bop imo but it is way too dark. On the other hand, "trash music" is popular these days so with promo it could have been a smash:awkney:

end game is one of the lightest and poppiest on the album sis

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Pop Music

I would be ok with either Getaway Car or This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things as the next single. I love them both. But I still have a tiny sliver of hope for King Of My Heart to be a single :spin:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Sebastiaan De Graaf
14 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

end game is one of the lightest and poppiest on the album sis

It's commercial but King Of My Heart, Getaway Car, King Of My Heart, TIWWCHNT, Don't Blame Me and Delicate are much lighter. In this trash music era it could do something but it got zero promotion

Archived