Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do you think of Getaway Car as the next single?

JohnWayne92

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sebastiaan De Graaf
6 hours ago, JohnWayne92 said:

I wasnt expecting another single...

Shook either way for me lol 

She releases like 7 singles every album and we deserve IDSB and Getaway Car at least, otherwise the era would be dead for sure:cryga:

loathereality

honestly, taylor's team is so good at marketing

she releases at least 6 singles from each album and does perform/mv/radio deal and some of these singles are really successful long term

not only in us but also she does really well ww

imagine having 6 singles from ARTPOP 

Sebastiaan De Graaf
Just now, loathereality said:

honestly, taylor's team is so good at marketing

she releases at least 6 singles from each album and does perform/mv/radio deal and some of these singles are really successful long term

not only in us but also she does really well ww

imagine having 6 singles from ARTPOP 

She always smashes in the US so that's why peaking at #13 (Gorgeous) and #18 (End Game) is called a "flop" for her but we also have to acknowledge that hiphop music is dominating the charts right now (and then especially from the ones who always do it like Cardi B and Drake). Lack of promo is this era because of the entire album theme, next one will have more promotion and lighter, regular love songs. But even when it gets no promo it manages to outsell ARTPOP and Joanne combined:trollga: No wonder some little monsters are pissed (fandoms fighting is the most childish thing ever experienced btw):ladyhaha:

Phlop

Where are receipts? I mean I’m all for it tbh.

I really want CIWYW to be a single but I don’t see it happening 😢

BYE

ArtGagaPop
6 hours ago, River said:

giphy.gif

The era is dead, just enjoy the tour and the love from the fans and start to work on the next album..

Dead when the 4th single is #1 on pop radio and still raising on BB, becoming the biggest hit of the era?  :huntyga:

Anyways i'm glad Taylor is not giving up after one single is underpeforming and instead keeps pushing singles. I'm tired of all recent pop albums just having 1-2 singles then abandon the era.

Sebastiaan De Graaf
Just now, Phlop said:

Where are receipts? I mean I’m all for it tbh.

I really want CIWYW to be a single but I don’t see it happening 😢

Call It What You Want is a promo single. It did okay for a promo single, it peaked at #27. 

Sebastiaan De Graaf
1 minute ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Dead when the 4th single is #1 on pop radio and still raising on BB, becoming the biggest hit of the era?  :huntyga:

Anyways i'm glad Taylor is not giving up after one single is underpeforming and instead keeps pushing singles. I'm tired of all recent pop albums just having 1-2 singles then adbandon the era.

End Game deserved to flop tho. It is a bop imo but it is way too dark. On the other hand, "trash music" is popular these days so with promo it could have been a smash:awkney:

Sebastiaan De Graaf
7 hours ago, JohnWayne92 said:

Apparently Getaway Car is the next official single from Reputation. What are your thoughts?

Im excited to see the video. I think the GP will like it. 

I also feel like the Reputation era might be far from over? 

She could easily have another single after this. 

I think this era will last like 2 years and then we get served with a new lead single which gets critical acclaim

Queen Bitch

I thought the era ended? :triggered: anyway This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things should be a single. Actually, that laugh alone should be released as a single, it's ICONIC :firega:

Phlop
1 minute ago, Sebastiaan De Graaf said:

Call It What You Want is a promo single. It did okay for a promo single, it peaked at #27. 

Technically she’s only released 4 WW singles and normally releases 6-7. NYD was only for country radio and Gorgeous was a UK single.

Soo I hope Getaway Car and IDSB get single treatment 🤩 (this album is full of bops though and I’d take anything).

BYE

TheSlash
7 hours ago, JGD said:

TIWWCHNT

The moment abbreviations are longer than some actual song names :vegas: .

OT: Didn't expect a single, tbh, but I wish it was KOMH :lolly: 

Ew, David!

Sebastiaan De Graaf
2 minutes ago, Phlop said:

Technically she’s only released 4 WW singles and normally releases 6-7. NYD was only for country radio and Gorgeous was a UK single.

Soo I hope Getaway Car and IDSB get single treatment 🤩 (this album is full of bops though and I’d take anything).

Yes. Tbh, since it's been 4/5 months since Delicate has been released, this era might take longer than her previous eras. I expect we will get 3/4 more singles and a few months afterwards, we already will get served with the lead single from TS7

Archived