Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi Lovato peed herself while hitting a high note!

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Widows Kiss
9 minutes ago, Bradley said:

She's becoming the new Christina Aguilera with all that screaming.

I think Xtina won the fight.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewUsername
4 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

Wait new album? When is it coming out? TMYLM just came out last year?! (I secretly wish Gaga would release every year like other artists 😓)

quality over quantity, honey

huttont
7 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

Wait new album? When is it coming out? TMYLM just came out last year?! (I secretly wish Gaga would release every year like other artists 😓)

I openly wish that :pray:

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

quality over quantity, honey

I don’t buy this. Bowie released MANY quality albums year after year (some within the same year) and she’s just as much a musical genius as he (IMO). I love all her music but I feel like lately she really needs a lot more to perform for Vegas. How many times, even as a super fan like myself, can you REALLY enjoy performances of JD, BR, etc, not to mention how many times can she make it different than before. Idk I just see her making all this music over the years and we get 15-ish songs every 3 years. I just want to know what the hell else she isn’t releasing. I know she’s talked about not releasing music because she doesn’t want it in “the machine” of the charts or whatever, but she should know her true fans really want it and will support her endlessly. 

Mirages
16 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

They don't write their own music, Gaga does. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Ryusei

SO she screamed even more than usually? Great...

also from reading the title i thought this happened at a concert or smth :sharon: 

Musery

Sandrology
1 hour ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Gross. Reminds me of when Ed shitted himself on stage.

What? When did he do that? Receipts gurl! Video!

PS: Why did nobody yet think of calling him Ed Sh*treen :trollga::trollga:

Kimmo
1 hour ago, Sebastiaan De Graaf said:

Demi coming for her first grammy

Said no one ever... :awkney:

Hottie Detector

NewUsername
1 hour ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

I don’t buy this. Bowie released MANY quality albums year after year (some within the same year) and she’s just as much a musical genius as he (IMO). I love all her music but I feel like lately she really needs a lot more to perform for Vegas. How many times, even as a super fan like myself, can you REALLY enjoy performances of JD, BR, etc, not to mention how many times can she make it different than before. Idk I just see her making all this music over the years and we get 15-ish songs every 3 years. I just want to know what the hell else she isn’t releasing. I know she’s talked about not releasing music because she doesn’t want it in “the machine” of the charts or whatever, but she should know her true fans really want it and will support her endlessly. 

I know that for example she wrote TFM in a short period of time, but it's not because you can do it one time, that you can do it that way every time. Some work needs time etc.

And I don't really understand why you're talking about JD, BR etc here. (not in a shady way, to be clear) 
1) her catalogue still is big enough to perform other songs as well, which she does
2) of course she's still gonna perform her big hits (which I still always REALLY enjoy every time I see her on tour)

Infinity Wave
2 hours ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Gross. Reminds me of when Ed shitted himself on stage.

TELL ME THIS DIDN'T ACTUALLY HAPPEN

Colourful

Widows Kiss
1 hour ago, AlotofApollo said:

What? When did he do that? Receipts gurl! Video!

PS: Why did nobody yet think of calling him Ed Sh*treen :trollga::trollga:

8 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

TELL ME THIS DIDN'T ACTUALLY HAPPEN

It really did happen. Google it. :huntyga:

• Admin locked this topic

Archived