💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Wiz Khalifa Says Straight Men Shouldn't Eat Bananas Whole

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

KingRedd

Not a big deal who cares? Let’s not go all SJW over something this silly.

May I Read You? 😎

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life

imagine all the bullying and bigotry that his super selected followers will carry out based on this “recommendation”. 

what a douche. this is america in 2018.

tragic

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

StrawberryBlond

Ok, this is getting out of hand now. There's other homophobic paranoia going on in the rap community too. I mean, check this out (this guy has previous for this stuff, there's a whole bunch of other videos where he says this):

This same guy also made a diss track about Kanye when he wore a skirt called Lift Up Your Skirt. It's appalling how much homophobia still persists in the community that has far bigger things to be worried about. As you can see, he goes on about how there's a code about which ear you get pierced, which blows my mind. He even criticises rappers who cover themselves in diamonds because they're a girl thing. As plenty of commentators said: "I've never seen a guy who knows more about gayness than him." So true. People that are the most paranoid about this stuff are usually the ones with the most self-hating issues about their sexuality.

Wiz is now taking this stuff to the extreme by bringing paranoia into things that aren't even about the rap community, like fruit, of all the dumb things. Suffice to say that the only time you need worry about how you look in public eating a banana is if you're a woman (speaking from experience - I've always felt weird eating hotdogs in front of men!) but even then, as long as you're not inappropriately dealing with it and just eating the damn thing, there's no problem. Someone eating a banana the way nature intended isn't noticeable. A person putting a banana on a plate, taking out a knife and chopping it into slices and then eating them with no accompaniment looks weird and thus, makes them stand out a mile. Logic, people.

As an aside - yay, I finally have a use for the new cute banana emoji (surprised no one else has)! 🍌🍌 🍌

3 hours ago, Borislshere said:

when will hypermasculinity stop?? This reminds me of those straights who think it's gay to wash their ass. 

tumblr_inline_nczjsgSm6p1qjll3s.gif

I remember a thread or one similar to it where it was women talking about how their guy partner doesn't clean his ass properly after using the toilet and one even admitted to lifting the whole pan up and sitting on the edge of the toilet bowl because he thought men always put the entire seat up no matter what they were going for. I sometimes wonder if humankind will ever fully evolve properly to the point where everyone knows it's important to keep it clean and fresh there. Hardly a big request.

2 hours ago, Mythos said:

I'm gay and i have never eaten a banana whole... how do you even do that? I think i would choke and die xD

Omg! By "eating it whole" we mean just taking the peel off, holding it in one hand and then taking bites from top to bottom, i.e. not chopping it in any way, or putting it in food or a smoothie, but eating it as nature intended. Did you have visions of everyone eating bananas via ramming them down their throats? :sharon:

JazzGa

Ugh I remember when I was in high school some idiot straight boys told me they liked the way I ate a banana and they made me so self-conscious I broke my bananas up for years. Now I'd spit it in their face.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Mister Gaga
4 hours ago, ryanripley said:

why is masculinity so fragile that these mens can't even eat fruit without fear

latest?cb=20160424141657

BornSimon
1 hour ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Did you have visions of everyone eating bananas via ramming them down their throats? :sharon:

This killed me :sharon:

It's really sad that these people have an influence on the newer generations.

2 hours ago, KingRedd said:

Not a big deal who cares? Let’s not go all SJW over something this silly.

No, this kind of **** makes kids paranoid about the stupidest things. Kids literally get bullied because of the way they eat a ****ing banana.

DiscoHeaven23

I find this remark odd because he was so supportive of his trans sister who passed away

15 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I find this remark odd because he was so supportive of his trans sister who passed away

he can be supportive while also having doubts about his own sexuality or stereotypes like this one

LGMonster95

You know that something is definitelly wrong with your mind when your sexualizing a f*cking fruit. Who the f*ck cares how you eat a banana? I saw shoe numbers higher than this guy's IQ. 

LGMonster95

Also people should stop blaiming all the straights because of idiots like him 

5 hours ago, Loud said:

or those straights who cant even masturbate together like smh

SCREAAAAAAAMINGGGGGG

TeenIdle

I've never seen anyone in my life eat a banana like that. I guess I don't know any straight people.. 

Archived