Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Wiz Khalifa Says Straight Men Shouldn't Eat Bananas Whole

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk

I kind of agree. My straight uncle turned gay after eating a banana whole and it was really hard on our entire family. 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mythos

I'm gay and i have never eaten a banana whole... how do you even do that? I think i would choke and die xD

Who tf cares about Amber Rose’s ex baby daddy in 2018 tho?? :laughga:

ZephyrInTheSky
6 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I kind of agree. My straight uncle turned gay after eating a banana whole and it was really hard on our entire family. 

It's true my mom gave me a small (whole) banana when i was like 5 and now here i am.

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

nikola

And then people ask me why I don't like rappers like him...

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Adampervez

This is kinda weird because Amber rose has stated how wiz khalifa is a very good father to their child and how he wouldnt care if their child was gay and would always support him (she said this when everyone said her son was gay because he loves taylor swift, a mess :rip:)

ANYWAY, Charlemagne is such a cutie lol i remember when he was trash. He has grown so much.

StarstruckIllusion

*deletes the only wiz Khalifa song in my library, a feature from that horrible Tove Lo follow up to Queen Of The Clouds*

badboymonsterx

Pathetic jerk. Too bad society will never change and there will always be men like this

Archived