💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Taylor Swift to star in "Cats" movie adaption!

dit

Featured Posts

Xoxo Adriana
1 hour ago, Blond said:

Anyone else excited?

giphy.gif

*tries to pretend to be excited*

3ZBV.gif

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SPARTACUS
1 hour ago, Lonely Lolita said:

If Sarah Brightman doesn’t at least do a song in this (preferably a TS collab) I’m suing!!!!!

The Sarah Brightman singing with Taylor Swift?  I'd rather hear Sarah duet with an actual cat. :nails:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Eggsy
1 hour ago, Robagaga said:

Oh no... :awkney:

DgOvvCCV4AEz8Mb.jpg

I really hate cats as a musical.... I can't imagine what a live action version would look like? 

Would they be humans?

Actual cats?

Oh no this is a disaster in the making why did these people get involved...

Mess

Screen-Shot-2016-01-28-at-9.27.07-AM-102

PhyllisDietrichson
3 hours ago, Spartacus said:

The Sarah Brightman singing with Taylor Swift?  I'd rather hear Sarah duet with an actual cat. :nails:

What’s ur beef with Taylor??? At least u appreciate Sarah’s amazing ness!!!

Killa

I loathe that musical eww. Ofc its very family friendly though

Hollywood really juicing the musical  stream while it lasts

Emigrante

No! No! No! It should have been Katy Perry and her Katy Cats!

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

StrawberryBlond

What the hell? This idea is terrible! Cats was already filmed live in the West End back in 1998, I've still got it on VHS. So, it's technically already been made into a movie and you can't get any better than the cast featuring Elaine Paige, so what's going on here? Is it actually going to involve filming it away from a theatre stage and have it be set in a back alley? Are they going to be dressed up like they were in the stage show? And as these are seasoned stage performers or dancers, how are they going to cope with the demanding routines? Have you seen the dancing that Mungojerrie and Rumpleteaser have to do? Have you seen how flexible Victoria is? Have you seen how high Mr Mistofflees can jump? This is going to look terrible. Why are all these big names taking part in it? And why are swathes of the public actually excited about it? Can't they see a disaster incoming?

But all that aside, the actual roles. Obviously, we know Jennifer will be Grizabella but what about the others? Lots of potential roles for Ian with Old Deutoronemy and Gus seem the most obvious and James might will be Bustopher Jones or Skimbleshanks (please not Rum Tum Tugger!) But what about Taylor? She'd suit Victoria best but doesn't have the balletic flexibility. So, Bombalurina, Demeter or Jemima, then? I feel like I'm dreaming typing this because it can't actually be happening.

giskardsb

The West End film version is all that is needed thanks.

Maybe Taylor is McCavity lol.

SPARTACUS
5 hours ago, Lonely Lolita said:

What’s ur beef with Taylor??? At least u appreciate Sarah’s amazing ness!!!

I don't have beef with her.  I just think she's beyond overrated and fake. :ohwell:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

11 hours ago, Robagaga said:

I really hate cats as a musical.... I can't imagine what a live action version would look like? 

Would they be humans?

Actual cats?

gurl to what broadway show you went? these cats are played by people cuz cats cannot sing

broadway is also live-action yknow :neyde:

Robagaga
8 hours ago, Loud said:

gurl to what broadway show you went? these cats are played by people cuz cats cannot sing

broadway is also live-action yknow :neyde:

Gurl, I am studying musical theatre at uni hahaha, I've seen cats twice. What I meant was what does "a live action version of cats" mean?

Does it mean taylor swift in cat costume? Or does it mean actual cat with cgi voice

in any case it sounds messy

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

RAMROD

How exciting, Hudson, Taytay and Sir Ian!

I could do without Corden. They could've use better English comedian, like Michael McIntyre lf example. :triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

6 hours ago, Robagaga said:

Gurl, I am studying musical theatre at uni hahaha, I've seen cats twice. What I meant was what does "a live action version of cats" mean?

Does it mean taylor swift in cat costume? Or does it mean actual cat with cgi voice

in any case it sounds messy

ok gurl just checkin bcuz there has been a bunch of people saying they went to see cats but they really just got lost in an alley

Archived