💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Beyonce album coming on Netflix

ShockPop

Featured Posts

KingRedd
3 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

If you're not a fan like you claim, why are you defending them so much? Bey and Jay are not that deep. Their music is very straightforward and easy to understand, as are their videos. Not all art is super hard to decipher or is designed to be. I somehow doubt these people, who didn't even graduate high school or pursue higher education, can make videos with obscure historical and philosophical references that even educated people can't pick up on. Let's be real here.

Just stop lol it’s getting to be too much.

May I Read You? 😎

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yungpancake

Ugh im so bored by her. She literally does the same thing over and over again. I didn’t even bother listening to that album with Jay-Z.

latina twilight

How does one escape from her and her family? I'm sorry, I'M SICK of having to see them everywhere.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Thomas P

I am an avid Beyhive member but OTR 2 and EIL have not meshed well with me. This is about the best news I’ve heard in a while. I want another visual album with full on great music and not b sides to actual amazing Bey and Jay music. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Thomas P
6 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Thenï»ż, as if that wasn't enough, they give us aï»ż pretentious racial angle to it, starting with a young black boy in urban clothesï»ż wearing angel wings hovering outside the building, Bey and Jay standing motionless in front of the Mona Lisa, black women dancing with Beyonce in front of the Louvre's paintings, a black man having his natural hair cut by a black woman in front of the Mona Lisa. It's all tied up in this really arrogant way of depictinï»żg modern race relations and the whole "whï»ży are there only white artists in the Louvreï»ż?" (as if they canï»ż't ï»żuse their bï»żrains ï»żtoï»ż wï»żï»żork out the non-racist reason for that)ï»ż

Really?

Normally I can ignore you cause I’ve grown to learn that you don’t like BeyoncĂ© and like to use these profound paragraphs to explain why. Whatever, that’s your opinion. But don’t act like them embracing being black, and shining light on black art in a white museam is pretentious. It speaks badly on you. All they’re doing is showing the beauty of black people in a place renowned for holding beautiful things. If there’s something wrong about that then I guess we do live in a world where Donald Trump was voted president...

2 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Really?

Normally I can ignore you cause I’ve grown to learn that you don’t like BeyoncĂ© and like to use these profound paragraphs to explain why. Whatever, that’s your opinion. But don’t act like them embracing being black, and shining light on black art in a white museam is pretentious. It speaks badly on you. All they’re doing is showing the beauty of black people in a place renowned for holding beautiful things. If there’s something wrong about that then I guess we do live in a world where Donald Trump was voted president...

Orange trumpaloo was not voted president tho

ryanripley
1 hour ago, yungpancake said:

Ugh im so bored by her. She literally does the same thing over and over again. I didn’t even bother listening to that album with Jay-Z.

beyonce and lemonade are very different lmao

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Thomas P
3 hours ago, highlikegaga said:

those two people fighting above...with longer and longer posts and now there are pictures for references

tumblr_inline_nt780nGAa31ts1va1_500.gif

anyway, we need the audience to buy Bey's album when it comes out

giphy.gif

Welcome to any BeyoncĂ© thread with Strawberry Blonde 😂

6 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

beyonce and lemonade are very different lmao

mainly because one of them is an album

Shipper

kingofpopcorn1.gif

💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕

Ziggy
19 hours ago, River said:

Look, before coming at me, let me explain

I’m an Archelogy graduated Master2, so I can be very emotional when I see thise kind of things.

The colosseum is in a bad situation, from the research and to the preservation, it’s actually destroyed by vandalism and the tourism is low and it’s getting worst actually.

So yes, from my point of view, she needs to do the minimum and to donate and to let the gp be aware of the situation of the massive historic gold, if she wants to use it for her video..

Where else would the money she’s allegedly paying to them collosieum go if not to preservation? What I mean to say is that does she have to explicitly donate it for preservation when the money wouldn’t probably go to that anyway if she is, in fact, paying into it.

Battle 4 Ur Life

I came here to throw shade but matter fact I changed my mind and think this is fierce. go Queen B!

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Raccoon
21 hours ago, jinko said:

**** that ****? Why don't you **** me instead :huntyga: 

But really, someone on here literally posted that Gaga should release LG6 on Netflix. Is Beyonce a GGD lurker or ?????????? 

Omg :air:

Thank you I guess :toofunny:

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

Archived