• Created
  • Last Reply
Raccoon

I was hoping Gaga would drop a visual album on Netflix. :crossed:

F*ck that sh*t

Ghy1enf.gif

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

PSYCHOSHTICK

‘The Sun’?! Really, you should’ve posted this under rumours, I came in running.

StarstruckIllusion
40 minutes ago, River said:

Nice, first she's paying to close the Louvre and now the Colosseum.. rich ppl privileges.. will she donate money for the research and preservation? probably not..

She already donates a lot. She quietly gave 7 million to the homeless in Houston recently. 

Chickens in Malibu

Come through Queen Bey! I hope she ditches the rap B.S though. That's clearly not what she excels at. Give us those vibrating vocals!

River
42 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

The payment to close those venues can be used for preservation :shrug:

The preservation was paid by fashion brand Tod's before. 

40 minutes ago, Wolf Boy said:

Why would she pay for preservation? shes not working at the Colosseum for museum purposes. Does every artist/director/photograher have to donate money to every site they use? wtf

Look, before coming at me, let me explain

I’m an Archelogy graduated Master2, so I can be very emotional when I see thise kind of things.

The colosseum is in a bad situation, from the research and to the preservation, it’s actually destroyed by vandalism and the tourism is low and it’s getting worst actually.

So yes, from my point of view, she needs to do the minimum and to donate and to let the gp be aware of the situation of the massive historic gold, if she wants to use it for her video..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

jinko
23 minutes ago, Raccoon said:

I was hoping Gaga would drop a visual album on Netflix. :crossed:

F*ck that sh*t

Ghy1enf.gif

**** that ****? Why don't you **** me instead :huntyga: 

But really, someone on here literally posted that Gaga should release LG6 on Netflix. Is Beyonce a GGD lurker or ?????????? 

LOVE JUNKIE

Lol is this even a reputable source? Her first surprise album changed the game and her performing Formation at the superbowl was a historic moment (minus the Bruno Mars interaction) but half the songs on Lemonade were a mess. I just hope Netflix visual albums don't become the new trend :saladga:

And on a side note I feel like she's trying way too hard to come off as cool and artistic all while staying with her corny cheating husband 🙄 she should really leave the artsy shtick to her sister and find someone else to procreate with.

on a three day bender

Infinity Wave
49 minutes ago, River said:

So yes, from my point of view, she needs to do the minimum and to donate and to let the gp be aware of the situation of the massive historic gold, if she wants to use it for her video..

OMG THANK YOU 

Sometimes people act like they were born yesterday, just because she's Beyoncé

Colourful

Guillaume Hamon
1 hour ago, River said:

Look, before coming at me, let me explain

I’m an Archelogy graduated Master2, so I can be very emotional when I see thise kind of things.

The colosseum is in a bad situation, from the research and to the preservation, it’s actually destroyed by vandalism and the tourism is low and it’s getting worst actually.

I agree. If you want to enjoy something that is dying you should help a little.

Maybe she has to pay a lot to film in it and that will go to the preservation of the site... I hope so.

Also the simple fact to make a video there as Beyoncé would help the tourism...

Solutions are just there. :D

Altair
8 hours ago, Jed said:

The fact she even pulled of two is insane so don’t try and get cute

I never said BeyoncĂ© and lemonade were unsuccessful. I’m just saying that the carters was such a gimmick that no one is buying anymore

Archived