news

ASIB to premiere Aug 31st at Venice FF

Nagel340

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hallonkola

"The first screening of the film, which marks Cooper’s directorial debut and in which he co-stars with Lady Gaga, was actually held by Warner Bros for exhibitors Wednesday at the state-of-the-art Dolby Screening Room at Hollywood and Vine. Reaction from top exhibs was through the roof, at least those I heard from. One major theater owner predicted Oscar nominations across the board including Picture, Director, Actor and Actress, and big box office when it opens October 5. Another from a large chain said the film was “fantastic” and noted the sound in the concert scenes made you feel as if you were actually there live. He also predicted Oscar buzz for both leads and was particularly impressed by Cooper’s singing. Cooper appeared in person at the screening to introduce it."

hyped :excited2: can it be out already?

Teal Ambition

I'll be making my way to TIFF :giveup: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

AndrewGr

Maybe someone will record the song snippets, like with TIHTY

gre9.gif

GagaMyBlood95

This is very good promotion for the film so I believe it's a great move :applause: 

mister max

We will know next wednesday :excited2: they'll announce the line up then!

And next Tuesday for TIFF :excited2:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Neight Shayde
14 hours ago, highlikegaga said:

deadline are reliable imo so this is probably true and happening

hope it doesn't leak :ohno:

it might after a month or two from the release date, since distributors/production companies hand out screeners to voters

RAMROD

OMG! If this is real, that will be so exciting!! :giveup:

I hope those people won't post spoilers tho! Just tell us how it is but not spoilers.

Also, another reason to be excited for is, either it is connected or not, some films that released first on VFF in the past few years actually got to win some Oscars! Examples includes; La La Land, and Shape Of Water!

And no, this is not reaching. There are even articles written about it!!

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/aug/30/venice-film-festival-hollywoods-oscars-launchpad-la-la-land

https://variety.com/2017/film/news/venice-film-festival-once-again-oscar-launchpad-1201967719/

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

nattuggla

I swear with this initial hype at the pre-screening this movie better serve 'strong legs'/longevity due to strong Word-of-mouth which also happened to the Greatest Showman..... I really hope the praise continues after the movie get officially released. 

NCgaga

Anybody else think it’s interesting that XtinA’s character in “Burlesque” was also named Ally like Gaga’s character. I was eating dinner and the thought came to me. 

Archived