💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 "Enigma": Real or Fake

teawhore

Will LG6 be titled 'Enigma' or are we being mislead yet again?  

447 members have voted

1. 1. True or False?

• Yes duh, we've seen all the receipts, there's no way it could be untrue
    • No, I'm way to skeptical and I don't think we should trust this new information
    • I am confusion, I want to believe it but I'm not sure I can so I'm gonna stay undecided

Featured Posts

Luxe Ford

It just sounds tacky to me. Like a bad perfume knock off.

"If you like Obsession you will love Enigma!"

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thats stupid Luv

TBH I'm getting hype - it's not like i'll be disappointed for long if this is wrong so #HYPE2K18

youandi
2 hours ago, kevinsteve said:

Enigma could be about struggling to know how she truly feels or something like that, it would not necessarily be about how people see her

Yeah I know what you mean, and I don’t particularly mind the title, I just can just imagine people being very quick to judge her based on that title alone 

adamziali

It has to be real. It could be the name of the album, the name of a single, or the theme of this upcoming era. Ticketmaster wouldn’t just throw in a random name to put along side jazz and piano engagement if they didn’t know what gaga named the residency. It has to be related to LG6 in some way. They even are releasing the tickets for the residency so how would they not know the name of it anyway? If they didn’t know, it would just be Gaga at Park Theater (dates-dates) they obviously got that info from her or her team. 

Thonin Dyn
4 hours ago, Possibly Maybe said:

I voted undecided because I imagine it’s just her Vegas show title. It’s a great word to describe how the public has perceived her in the past decade. However, as an album title? It sounds like a title that we would expect her to have, and she never delivers what’s expected, which makes her an enigma... :saladga:

what if she give us what we expect, it will be unexpected as we tought that she’ll give us the unexpected

Serve it, Ancien City style!

Pop Music

I personally love the name. I would be very satisfied with the title. And giving a lyric from ARTPOP promo gives her a bonus point :golfclap:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Slutlamp

I feel like the album would be called Enigma because otherwise I think the show would be called Lady Gaga: The Enigma or something 

Anderson123

I honestly doubt it's true but Enigma is a cool title even though I feel like it's way too cheesy or predictable, it sounds more like a song rather than the whole album though. It kind of "fits" Gaga if you think about it, kind of when we heard Born This Way would be called that or ARTPOP, even Joanne. It's like "Hmm of course the next album is called that, that is so Gaga". I honestly expect someone in their early 20's to call an album like that, not Gaga in her 30's.

crackpoppodcast

Enigma is a very “Vegas Show” title. They must have a reason/vision for the album that they can execute and sell in Vegas to tourists. 

Unpopular opinion: 

I can't believe how all of you think Enigma is a good title :laughga: it's horrible, it sounds trite as f*ck and fan invented like all those fake titles we got in the past for LG5.

I personally think they used the word enigma just because for now it is a secret project :koons:

Archived