Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 "Enigma": Real or Fake

teawhore

Will LG6 be titled 'Enigma' or are we being mislead yet again?  

447 members have voted

1. 1. True or False?

• Yes duh, we've seen all the receipts, there's no way it could be untrue
    • No, I'm way to skeptical and I don't think we should trust this new information
    • I am confusion, I want to believe it but I'm not sure I can so I'm gonna stay undecided

Featured Posts

The Z
2 minutes ago, ryanliarripley said:

but ARTPOP does mean something lmao

Anything is not something. Even Gaga told that the word didn't have a meaning, that it was all about the vibrations of the word

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im so happy that we FINALLY have some real stuff happening,  the Ticketmaster thing  was legit, a lot of us could see it, we arent discussing if gaga deleted her twitter bio like last week :firega:

ryanripley
1 minute ago, kevinsteve said:

Anything is not something. Even Gaga told that the word didn't have a meaning, that it was all about the vibrations of the word

ARTPOP is about putting art in front of pop which is what she also said and is presented through the album over

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Roman

I want to believe it, but how did we really come to thinking it's the ALBUM or SONG title? Could be just the Vegas residency 

mdr

elijahfan
14 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

She's not chained to Vegas and won't be there 24/7. It's possible to do 1 month in Vegas, then 2 week break and then come to some major cities in the US ect...

Yes for sure, it's always possible. Except, our girl can't even hold it together anymore for the whole duration of a simple tour... Let's be real, we need to spare our girl. And I hope she and her team have learnt their lesson. I actually think that's the whole point of the Vegas residency - to be honest, she didn't need one so early in her career.

Hoeanne

I'm with the people saying it's the title of the residency but not the album. It'd be like if Britney had called either of her last 2 albums  Piece of Me. Leave the title as a reference to the lyric from Aura, that way if (god forbid) LG6 flops,  the residency wont flop with it.  Besides, the show will most likely be more about her as an artist than LG6 specifically.

whore

I voted undecided because I imagine it’s just her Vegas show title. It’s a great word to describe how the public has perceived her in the past decade. However, as an album title? It sounds like a title that we would expect her to have, and she never delivers what’s expected, which makes her an enigma... :saladga:

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, Hoeanne said:

I'm with the people saying it's the title of the residency but not the album. It'd be like if Britney had called either of her last 2 albums  Piece of Me. Leave the title as a reference to the lyric from Aura, that way if (god forbid) LG6 flops,  the residency wont flop with it.  Besides, the show will most likely be more about her as an artist than LG6 specifically.

But is Piece of Me not a song? So then Enigma would be a song title and not an album? :oprah: It could be both :vegas:

End Racism Now

Hoeanne
1 minute ago, Craig Barnes said:

But is Piece of Me not a song? So then Enigma would be a song title and not an album? :oprah: It could be both :vegas:

Piece of Me was released years before Britney did Vegas, not during the residency. The show was referencing a song that was already a well known hit, not a song no one had heard yet.

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, Hoeanne said:

Piece of Me was released years before Britney did Vegas, not during the residency. The show was referencing a song that was already a well known hit, not a song no one had heard yet.

Enigma  (assuming it's a song and/or album) will be released by the time of that show though 

It's both ambiguous because Enigma means something that nobody's got a clue what it is... therefore it's intriguing that she used this to sell Vegas tickets and an album/song title because nobody knows what it is yet :vegas:

End Racism Now

S0436

I’m thinking more that it sounds like the title of the pop version of the show only.  If it is the name of LG6 then it would be like the whole show is mostly that album when it clearly won’t be.  Enigma sounds like a celebration of her whole career.

Archived