Dominic

Queen. Hide your faves cause Riri comin

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whore
36 minutes ago, Tyler Henry said:

just because you don't like her discography does not mean it's "weak" i'm sorry that you are bitter she's had so much chart success and longevity that our fave can't match. 🤷‍♂️

Any album released before ANTI has its clear singles and it’s clear fillers. Her albums were haphazardly thrown together before she finally realized her artistry. 

Taylorrgh
Just now, Possibly Maybe said:

Any album released before ANTI has its clear singles and it’s clear fillers. Her albums were haphazardly thrown together before she finally realized her artistry. 

ok that's your opinion and thank you for sharing it, I respectfully disagree

Lucas

500 songs ksksks, well I hope it will be as good as ANTi as a whole album, not the typical Riri formula : good singles and mediocre/okay songs on the rest of the album

Dutch

500 songs, oké, but that doesn’t say sh*t about the quality. I could probably send one too and they would count it as +1. :triggered:

Sepsami
3 minutes ago, Dutch said:

500 songs, oké, but that doesn’t say sh*t about the quality. I could probably send one too and they would count it as +1. :triggered:

I just got an idea :lolly: 

It has been 2+ years since Rihanna released an album, so it’s time. 

Bet the Navy feels like us waiting for Gaga back in 2014-2016. Atleast Rihanna does multiple collabs and etc. 

FfFfFfFF
46 minutes ago, Tyler Henry said:

oh I read it and I replied. You just didn't like what I had to say about it.

You didnt't really got the point.

17 minutes ago, Tyler Henry said:

ok that's your opinion and thank you for sharing it, I respectfully disagree

Now this is is an exemple of a polite answer.

Guest Anisko
3 hours ago, ryanliarripley said:

500 demos

that makes 8 redone songs look like nothing :air: 

I'm waiting for her producers to make something as iconic as badromance/alejandro/pokerface :queenga:

thickandpetite

Sounds interesting. Can't wait to hear what she's been working on!

StrawberryBlond

500 songs is crazy, even for a writing camp. I can understand why some singers don't want to write their own stuff because they've been living the same life for a while and nothing's happened to inspire them and they've already said everything that needs to be said. As someone who does writing completely on my own, it is an arduous process and finding not only the right word to rhyme but one that makes sense with what you're talking about. Outsourcing sounds tempting, so you don't have to work as hard. But to just write them with a group of people, over and over again, sounds equally as masochistic.

But all this is why I can't take any claims that Rihanna writes her own work seriously. It doesn't matter to me that she wrote all those songs on Anti. We don't know how far that writing went. In today's industry, where writing one word can get you a writing credit, I take these credits with a massive pinch of salt. If she wants to just be a singer, that's fine, but I wish she'd stop talking as if she personally makes her albums and presenting herself like an artist/creator.

Guillaume Hamon

You know Rihanna always have some bops on her album, whatever the genre. ;)

Archived