Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

RedOne officially confirms Frankenstein exists

monketsharona

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, nicolasrumet said:

By the way you guys should translate the interview.

I right clicked and clicked "translate to english"... He seems to talk about how Jimmy Ivine initially wanted to give all of gaga hit songs to the Pussycat Dolls....

OMG if that happened, it would've been a crime against humanity!

Also this:

"And I thought the reason, we already have something that will surprise the world! And in fact, as for the record label, our radio friends, when they listen to a song, for example, that is called "Frankenstein", could surprise the world and drive Gaga fans crazy. But this was not approved. It was decided to do something else."

:triggered: WHY WAS THIS NOT RELEASED?! WE ARE THIRSTY, SO THIRSTY!

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
imnotyourbabe10

Again, at least RedOne isn't having a social media meltdown every 15 minutes. 

Hope to hear their work together but am grateful he communicates without being as alienating as DJWS (DJ's work is dope, to be sure, but we harass him too much and he comes off as a disingenuous hipster :oops:).

ryanripley
14 minutes ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Again, at least RedOne isn't having a social media meltdown every 15 minutes. 

Hope to hear their work together but am grateful he communicates without being as alienating as DJWS (DJ's work is dope, to be sure, but we harass him too much and he comes off as a disingenuous hipster :oops:).

DJWS doesn't have meltdowns either, this fanbase just acts like he did for some weird reason after they bullied him

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

imnotyourbabe10
2 minutes ago, ryanliarripley said:

this fanbase just acts like he did for some weird reason after they bullied him

Fair observation!

Helxig

Me at y'all for getting your hopes up yet again

giphy.gif

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

If Joanne was scrapped and Kevin Parker described "Perfect Illusion" we all would have the same reaction as this thread. Producers ALWAYS over hype their work. For all we know this could have been just another "LoveGame" level song.

Guest Anisko
1 hour ago, nicolasrumet said:

By the way you guys should translate the interview.

I right clicked and clicked "translate to english"... He seems to talk about how Jimmy Ivine initially wanted to give all of gaga hit songs to the Pussycat Dolls....

OMG if that happened, it would've been a crime against humanity!

That would be a disaster omg

Reading this kinda irks me a bit. Like all I want is Gaga music that I can dance to. I love a good meaningful piece as much as the next guy and Joanne was a nice album and all but LG5 really could have been THAT album! I’m not too into country and good for whoever is, but you’ll never find me square dancing to John Wayne or doing whatever the fvck you do to Sinner’s Prayer. I might do a lil ol’ nasty to Dancing in Circles but  whatever. I really hope she comes through with the next album. :triggered:

ryanripley
5 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

Reading this kinda irks me a bit. Like all I want is Gaga music that I can dance to. I love a good meaningful piece as much as the next guy and Joanne was a nice album and all but LG5 really could have been THAT album! I’m not too into country and good for whoever is, but you’ll never find me square dancing to John Wayne or doing whatever the fvck you do to Sinner’s Prayer. I might do a lil ol’ nasty to Dancing in Circles but  whatever. I really hope she comes through with the next album. :triggered:

square dancing to john wayne? :what: the bop with next to no country influence? :what:

StarstruckIllusion
4 hours ago, Max Vandeburg said:

Please, read the full interview. Not just what you saw in this thread.

Yes ... but so what? Do you really want Gaga to remain stuck with a single producer for the rest of her career just because of numbers and charts? We're better than this.

RedOne is credited in the worktape version, of course. But Mark reshaped the whole song. :oops:

You're the one having a meltdown here, sis. Try again.

Pretty sure all the relevant parts are here, and you only commented on what’s in the OP, so nice try, but no. 

GagaxRedOne is a versatile but strong pop perfection duo. Do Just Dance and Scheiße sound the same to you? Elton John and Bernie Tapin have been working together all these years and have made nothing but quality. It’s not restrictive to work with the same person, especially when that pairing an slay many genres. 

Hmm, maybe that’s why I like the work tape better. Ugh, Mark retouched the song but still RedOne was too powerful to completely get rid of. Ugh his power :nooo:

Sweetie you used explanation points in your first post and you’re actually trying to get away with saying your weren’t mad? Lmao no. 

Too bad it was scrapped because Gaga could have released it in October 2017 as a Halloween standalone single. 

StarstruckIllusion
3 hours ago, ryanliarripley said:

lmaooo speak for yourself

he's been on 3 albums now, let other people have a chance. the same sh*t gets boring

Glad GagaxRedOne can’t relate. The versatile power producers 👏 Paper Gansta (synth RnB) and Hair (electro rock/dance pop) are completely different songs in production and lyrical content, yet both have that essence of catchiness and fun that you can hear in distinct collaborations. Doesn’t matter if she can do that w other producers when you’re trying to argue he should be thrown away… the quality always jumps out, and has only gotten better over the years. 

ryanripley
4 minutes ago, Wigless said:

Glad GagaxRedOne can’t relate. The versatile power producers 👏 Paper Gansta (synth RnB) and Hair (electro rock/dance pop) are completely different songs in production and lyrical content, yet both have that essence of catchiness and fun that you can hear in distinct collaborations. Doesn’t matter if she can do that w other producers when you’re trying to argue he should be thrown away… the quality always jumps out, and has only gotten better over the years. 

anyways she should be extended her potential to new producers instead of sticking with the same one

the same sh*t gets boring

Inferno
1 minute ago, ryanliarripley said:

anyways she should be extended her potential to new producers instead of sticking with the same one

the same sh*t gets boring

omg why dont people have this attitude with white shadow though lol

i know im a broken record but im just so over him moreso than redone. like if redone gets a single track on an album id be cool. like a throwback bonus track. fine whatever. as basic as he may be to some people i still think what he'd create with her id want more than what shed create with djws

Archived