💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

'Invasion of Privacy' Surpasses 'Pink Friday'

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

Matangi
24 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

Other than Ring, Throught Your Phone and the singles, I really don’t get the IOP hype. I can still listen to PF from start to finish without skipping a track. To each their own tho..

my *** pops to almost every track on invasion!

Mirages

Yall getting cocky here but this is only cause the rules were changed and single streams count into albums now. Considering how much I Like It is successful I'm not surprised, though I gotta say I can only listen to a few of the songs from both of these albums. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Gmonster
3 hours ago, Ugly Boy said:

every new achievement cardi gains is a headline about nicki ! so sweet

This remind me of Gaga. She was the first on everything: first video to reach 200M on Youtube with Bad Romance, Most followed person on Twitter...so on. Every new achievement of any artist was headline about Gaga. Paws up! 

RAMROD
1 hour ago, Mirages said:

Yall getting cocky here but this is only cause the rules were changed and single streams count into albums now. Considering how much I Like It is successful I'm not surprised, though I gotta say I can only listen to a few of the songs from both of these albums. 

Nicki just love to brag, sometimes even a bit too much. So when this kinds of news happen, of course people can't help themselves.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Mirages
24 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Nicki just love to brag, sometimes even a bit too much. So when this kinds of news happen, of course people can't help themselves.

I mean IDC for any of the two ladies, just wanted to set this straight, the bottom line is billboard rules are nonsense 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Sebastiaan De Graaf

She deserves it, Nicki is going on her 4th album curse (this is a thing since 2010)

Rihanna: Rated R., underperformed. Only 1/2 major hits instead of like 4/5, dark forgettable album

Beyoncé: 4, had one hit but the others underperformed, controversy with lead single

Katy Perry: Witness, Chained To The Rhythm underperformed and the era itself was a total disaster, much hate, flop tour

Lady Gaga: ARTPOP, Applause did good but was overshadowed by Roar, the rest was just a disaster, hate by katycats and other people

Nicki Minaj: Queen, Chun-Li flopped and she gets overshadowed by Cardi, much hate

Ariana Grande: Sweetener, No Tears Left To Cry failed to hit #1 and The Light Is Coming flopped, even for a promotional single:ohwell: God Is A Woman might peak high but I doubt it will have longevity, controversy with Pete Davidson

Taylor Swift: Red, one of the few exceptions, in fact she was about to be bigger than ever and peaked during 1989 era, the curse was maybe how she felt during making that album, failed relationships and being snubbed for album of the year by Daft Punk:poot:

Miley Cyrus: Dead Petz, no explanation needed:huntyga:

Christina Aguilera: Bi~on~ic, I don't know much of this era so I think that's why the curse got this one:poot:

Avril Lavigne: Goodbye Lullaby, failed to sell as much as the previous ones

Kesha: Rainbow, I wouldn't call it a flop since it's her comeback album for being stronger than ever but the gp totally slept on it. Unbelievable tbh:green:

Demi Lovato: Demi/Tell Me You Love Me, both didn't really smash, she has to become huge yet:poot:

Adele and Ed Sheeran: let's see:oprah:

But if you look at the curses, most of these artists have come back stronger and more succesfull. Rihanna smashed with Loud, Beyoncé released a self titled album and managed to get her the title Queen B, Gaga won the critics and some of us back with Joanne, Taylor Swift smashed with 1989, Christina flopped even more with Lotus:pray: (Liberation too), Avril is out of the spotlights

15 hours ago, Matangi said:

my *** pops to almost every track on invasion!

You’re just a lil sl*t then :triggered:  lmao

Archived