💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

"Delicate" Reaches New Peak

Yuuri

Featured Posts

Andrea B

the fact that delicate is doing better on US pop radio than girls like you, the song reached top 3 and yet delicate is performing better 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Enigma

Pop music sweetie I’m so sorry, SO SORRY that a boring snoozefest like this is topping the charts

Yuuri
2 minutes ago, Awrah999 said:

It does not deserve to be #1 after that mess of a music video, but it’s a cute, catchy song that deserved much more. It’s one of Taylor’s sexiest songs IMO and it should have had a music video of her being seduced by some scantily clad men on a balcony on the west side of Manhattan, etc. 

A girl can dream :neyde:

I don't think the song is sexual at all, she's showing her vulnerability.

Ryusei
3 minutes ago, Arturo said:

#8 on streaming songs vs #25 isn't slightly above.

Getting tidal streams? lol Cause on spotify weekly their difference is 300k streams... 

Musery

Yuuri
1 minute ago, Enigma said:

Pop music sweetie I’m so sorry, SO SORRY that a boring snoozefest like this is topping the charts

It's far better the those 25 Drake songs that charted in the Top 50.

Arturo
Just now, Ryusei said:

Getting tidal streams? lol Cause on spotify weekly their difference is 300k streams... 

As of last week Apple Music is bigger than Spotify in paid subscribers in the U.S

Apple Music:
#28 Boo'd Up
#69 No Tears Left to Cry

Andrea B
5 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I'm a taylor stan and I'm not really a fan of delicate but its better than half of the top 5 songs on the hot 100 right now 

Enigma
4 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

It's far better the those 25 Drake songs that charted in the Top 50.

Well of course. 99% of what’s charting is trash. It’s just bad that the pop song that does the best and represents the genre is this one 

Andrea B
Just now, Enigma said:

Well of course. 99% of what’s charting is trash. It’s just bad that the song that does the best and represents pop music is this one 

:air: you're overreacting     

Yuuri
1 minute ago, Enigma said:

Well of course. 99% of what’s charting is trash. It’s just bad that the pop song that does the best and represents the genre is this one 

I want to say Taylor's the second highest pure pop female, followed by Ariana.

Enigma
2 minutes ago, Andree said:

:air: you're overreacting     

How lmao ? I just said it’s a bad song. There’s plenty of better pop, even all of Taylor’s previous reputation singles were better. 

Gladys622
17 minutes ago, Awrah999 said:

It does not deserve to be #1 after that mess of a music video, but it’s a cute, catchy song that deserved much more. It’s one of Taylor’s sexiest songs IMO and it should have had a music video of her being seduced by some scantily clad men on a balcony on the west side of Manhattan, etc. 

A girl can dream :neyde:

Don’t kill me but I liked the video. It seemed genuine and happy like the song. It was also good to see her dance even if it wasn’t the b e s t:triggered: dancing

boom boom cherry

Delicate is one of those effortless ethereal pop songs and y'all will have to deal with it :koons:

æœˆă«ă‹ă‚ăŁăŠă€ăŠă—ăŠăă‚ˆïŒđŸŒ™

rumours
28 minutes ago, Andree said:

the fact that delicate is doing better on US pop radio than girls like you, the song reached top 3 and yet delicate is performing better 

Payola came through.

t-swift-money.jpg?w=300

Archived