2 hours ago, Anitta said:

Someone please turn off her wifi...

I love her but I still support this :nooo:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hexxx
2 hours ago, SarahMcLaughlin said:

She claims to be all for praising black women yet all she does is attack any black woman who is more successful than her: Cardi, CupcaKke, etc. She needs serious help.

Cardi is not black.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

RainingOnMe
25 minutes ago, Hexxx said:

Cardi is not black.

Are you serious? Her mother is Trinidadian. If you don't know, are people who descended from African slaves brought to the island by the Spanish in the 1600s. She is black and nothing can erase that.

DOJA CAT
3 hours ago, SarahMcLaughlin said:

She claims to be all for praising black women yet all she does is attack any black woman who is more successful than her: Cardi, CupcaKke, etc. She needs serious help.

Cupcakke isn’t more successful than her...

thank u, next

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, Queen of Venus said:

Cupcakke isn’t more successful than her...

It’s funny how that’s the only part of the statement that you paid attention to. 🤔 

Hexxx
11 hours ago, SarahMcLaughlin said:

Are you serious? Her mother is Trinidadian. If you don't know, are people who descended from African slaves brought to the island by the Spanish in the 1600s. She is black and nothing can erase that.

She's mixed then. Not black. She doesn't even like black women

RainingOnMe
6 minutes ago, Hexxx said:

You know nothing about her. So because she's mixed then that means she's not black enough for you. :wtf:

Hexxx
Just now, SarahMcLaughlin said:

You know nothing about her. So because she's mixed then that means she's not black enough for you. :wtf:

Nope and she's a stereotype for black people. Just because you can't spell does not mean "you're from the hood." 

DiscoHeaven23
6 hours ago, Hexxx said:

honestly, u need to take a seat.

She is black.

In Cardi's own words:

"One thing that always bothers me is that people know so little about my culture. We are Caribbean people. And a lot of people be attacking me because they feel like I don’t be saying that I’m black." she told Zendaya. "Some people want to decide if you’re black or not, depending on your skin complexion, because they don’t understand Caribbean people or our culture."

"I don’t got to tell you that I’m black. I expect you to know it," she added

Source: https://www.teenvogue.com/story/cardi-b-opens-up-to-zendaya-about-her-cultural-identity

Esteban

Persecution complex... Probably too much cheap cocaïne 😎 Btw her songs are very good, we just have to let her in her delirium and focus on her music. Like a great philosopher said "Stop the drama, start the music!" 😙 

Emvee
7 hours ago, Hexxx said:

Nope and she's a stereotype for black people. Just because you can't spell does not mean "you're from the hood." 

By your definition, many black people aren’t black then. 

Obama isn’t black. Beyoncé isn’t black. 

Hexxx
13 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

honestly, u need to take a seat.

She is black.

In Cardi's own words:

"One thing that always bothers me is that people know so little about my culture. We are Caribbean people. And a lot of people be attacking me because they feel like I don’t be saying that I’m black." she told Zendaya. "Some people want to decide if you’re black or not, depending on your skin complexion, because they don’t understand Caribbean people or our culture."

"I don’t got to tell you that I’m black. I expect you to know it," she added

Source: https://www.teenvogue.com/story/cardi-b-opens-up-to-zendaya-about-her-cultural-identity

I can't tell when she was always calling black girls roaches and they look like maids in her music videos. She's lucky she's light skin. If she was darker and went around talking illiterately the way she does, she would be torn apart by the media. 

Inferno
13 hours ago, Hexxx said:

I can't tell when she was always calling black girls roaches and they look like maids in her music videos. She's lucky she's light skin. If she was darker and went around talking illiterately the way she does, she would be torn apart by the media. 

You're being ridiculous and similar to Azealia in your falsehoods. And I think you know this.

Archived