new music

Azealia CANCELS Fantasea II!

SPARTACUS

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

Lol that she's putting her career on hold just because she wants to ride some ****. I'm about to DM her like "SAME GIRL, sameee".

ALGAYDO
3 hours ago, Vegas said:

It was Terry Richardson himself and y'all were living for his photos of Gaga and were BEGGING for that music video. The shallows indeed. :vegas:

Are you really this ignorant? Literally almost everyone here was pressed af that Gaga made the horrible decision to work with Terry. 

Stop trying to drag Gaga for stuff that even we don’t like. It just makes you look extremely stupid lol 

Battle 4 Ur Life

wtv. I feel like she is right if she feels like making a proper comeback. she sounds like she was abused at Wildin' Out and it got to her.

I don't like her that much but it must suck being her sometimes. she has been stupid so many times that I bet most people fell like entitled of giving her a hard time now. I know people.

I'll be here for it when it comes out.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Dominic

She's a social media celeb at this point. Those who follow her only do so to watch the messiness. They ain't here for her music. If those people stopped she wouldn't have much of a career so I don't get why people feed into it still and then call cancelledT...

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

slayo

Didn't she say the same thing when she created the rape story?

Seems like a pathetic excuse for whatever the bigger problem is. The album promotion and release seems to have been going south for a very long time now. If it was going smoothly, we would've had a proper release date by now. Her label is probably scrambling due to her controversies and terrible attitude.

Make it stupid!

StrawberryBlond

I just can't understand why she needs to cancel an album that was basically done. We've got the tracklist and the cover art most recently, so what's the harm in just dropping the damn thing? It's not like her album releases involve massive promo campaigns that could be a waste of money if the public aren't feeling it. She doesn't do promo apart from radio interviews, so how would releasing it cause her any financial loss? I just can't with artists suddenly deciding to quit work on an album that their fans knew existed, for no good reason. New material is hard enough to write as it is. You don't just throw it in the trash and never let it be heard and start working on something new just because you want to move on from the concept and whatnot.

SPARTACUS
20 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

2_Ypq_2j_X_jpg_large.jpg

What is happening? lol

Bipolar?

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Chromatislaps
22 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

2_Ypq_2j_X_jpg_large.jpg

What is happening? lol

backtracking :huntyga: 

inb4 this is al her marketing plan...use ha messiness to garner attention for her music

IMG_0168.gif

Archived