💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney: “My Prerogative tomorrow”

Kimmo

Featured Posts

ModernEcstasy

Is it just me or does this look like it could be a male/ unisex fragrance? She is spraying it over the Guy after all. 

brit4ever

It is a unisex perfume, the first she's released! The queen of fragrances has finaly released a male/unisex perfume, slay! :lolly: 

brit4ever
6 hours ago, mzncb said:

Why do some people, including some fans, have a problem with Britney being a successful entrepreneur?

She is absolutely peerless from the music world in this venture (other than Jlo)

I see the media constantly commenting on the brands of other pop/r&b stars but never with Britney.  Why?

Is it because Britney tremendously humiliates them because of the fact that when they were calling her white trash she was totally dominating this particular industry? (And now continues to do so today?)

No one has a problem with the fact she is successful, people are just frustrated, why her perfume commercials are so good and her MVs are such letdowns. 

Brian Newman

I saw her show last night and they handed out samples as we walked in. It smells a little feminine at first, but once it settles, it's way more unisex smelling. I don't love it as much as Eau de Gaga though. :awkney:

1akr9eGYLSSD7CouMNK0eHZ4lOVYrcFUq0IvNQpE

The Child
45 minutes ago, Brian Newman said:

I saw her show last night and they handed out samples as we walked in. It smells a little feminine at first, but once it settles, it's way more unisex smelling. I don't love it as much as Eau de Gaga though. :awkney:

1akr9eGYLSSD7CouMNK0eHZ4lOVYrcFUq0IvNQpE

Her team still thinks we’re in the early 2000s with their way of promoting :selena:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

6 hours ago, brit4ever said:

No one has a problem with the fact she is successful, people are just frustrated, why her perfume commercials are so good and her MVs are such letdowns. 

If we're going to be honest, her venture into fragrance is hands down the most successful venture she's ever done and its not close.

Archived