💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Cardi B joins Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Adele and Katy Perry as the only...

Gay

Featured Posts

Emvee
2 hours ago, Aquarius said:

If only Bad Romance peaked at #1 :selena:

That would still only be one #1 from one album. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AyaKara

That moment when I was about to say 'but what about *insert singles from TF and TFM*?' Damn, I'm getting old.

Anderson123
3 hours ago, Wigless said:

Honestly, no there’s not. Young people make songs no. 1 bc grown adults are too busy too. I think it’s highly unlikely but I hope I’m wrong. 

That's what usually happens but not all the time. Sia topped the charts with Cheap Thrills, the first woman over 40 to do it since Madonna's Music.

Anyway, sad to see that Gaga is not part of that, she deserves it.

Mirages
4 hours ago, Gay said:

literally ending all the pop girlies

Literally how did she end them? :toofunny: all of them have at least 3 number ones from one album.... 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

22 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

That's what usually happens but not all the time. Sia topped the charts with Cheap Thrills, the first woman over 40 to do it since Madonna's Music.

Anyway, sad to see that Gaga is not part of that, she deserves it.

Sia felt like a new artist to the American GP. Despite her age she only popped off later on. 

Additionally Madonna topping in the year 2000 and Cher in 1998 is different to now. Streaming is HIGHLY skewed towards younger audiences...an audience Gaga has sort of lost or at least pushed away. Of course there is a chance she scoops them back but what are the odds of that really happening? Plus Gaga isn't activly trying to get the younger ppl back and with her aging her brand with jazz music, vegas residencies, tons of covers ans tributes etc there is almost no chance of her snatching on the Hot 100 on that level again (at least in the US). THAT BEING SAID Gaga is in a phase of her career where she is branching out and looking to conquer other aspects of the entertainment industry which is fun to follow as a fan! Sure her commercial music success is super concentrated within her first few years of her career but still. I'm glad she noticed she needs to not only rely on music anymore since it wouldn't work to keep her relevant. She is looking into acting, business and of course her touring stats are still rather great :heart: This should satisfy all of us monsters on here tbh.

whatever

at least Gaga's talented

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

adamsenigma
2 minutes ago, Miky said:

whatever

at least Gaga's talented

So is Adele, Katy, Taylor and Rih. 

What's your point? 

2 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

So is Adele, Katy, Taylor and Rih. 

What's your point? 

Adele, perhaps.

The rest, I guess, sir, if you say so...

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Andrea B
7 minutes ago, Miky said:

Adele, perhaps.

The rest, I guess, sir, if you say so...

Taylor can write songs, produce and play the piano and guitar.... that's talent.

you sound so bitter, its not taylor's fault or katy's fault that gaga is not as big as she used to be.

LordEnigma
16 minutes ago, dit said:

Sia felt like a new artist to the American GP. Despite her age she only popped off later on. 

Additionally Madonna topping in the year 2000 and Cher in 1998 is different to now. Streaming is HIGHLY skewed towards younger audiences...an audience Gaga has sort of lost or at least pushed away. Of course there is a chance she scoops them back but what are the odds of that really happening? Plus Gaga isn't activly trying to get the younger ppl back and with her aging her brand with jazz music, vegas residencies, tons of covers ans tributes etc there is almost no chance of her snatching on the Hot 100 on that level again (at least in the US). THAT BEING SAID Gaga is in a phase of her career where she is branching out and looking to conquer other aspects of the entertainment industry which is fun to follow as a fan! Sure her commercial music success is super concentrated within her first few years of her career but still. I'm glad she noticed she needs to not only rely on music anymore since it wouldn't work to keep her relevant. She is looking into acting, business and of course her touring stats are still rather great :heart: This should satisfy all of us monsters on here tbh.

Streaming is skewed towards young audiences BUT it will start to gain a larger older audience (same with Facebook/social media). So maybe we will see a shift in popular music as streaming opens doors to more people.

10 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Streaming is skewed towards young audiences BUT it will start to gain a larger older audience (same with Facebook/social media). So maybe we will see a shift in popular music as streaming opens doors to more people.

Hopefully. It will probably take too long tho. It'll be a rather slow process.

Haroon

Congratulations to her :woot: I'm surprised there's this little actually, I thought there would've been more but then I realised that I was counting male artists :flop: 

monketsharona
6 hours ago, baptism said:

Ugh annoying that Gaga isn't on that list. 

Sadly she hasn't the music for lately...

Hope LG6 will change the game though

Archived