💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Could an announcement be coming TONIGHT?

joannesrats

Featured Posts

heda97

Probably not, but I’m riding it out listening to Beyoncé’s new album 

Im ĂĄ Katycat on Fridays #tgif

baptism
1 hour ago, Roman said:

She could be promoting the movie or Vegas residency this way, tooÂ đŸ€”

1 hour ago, dit said:

She could use it to promote ASIB. Actresses use magazine covers to promote films all the time. I really doubt LG6 is coming so soon. Plus this is rumored to be Anna's last September cover as there have been rumors floating around of her retiring from Vogue so Gaga could just want to be a part of the final September cover involving Anna's historic run at Vogue. We know our fav loves a good tribute. :oops:

doesn't the movie come complete with a soundtrack too tho? lmao and isn't she more than likely to release new music before vegas?? it's all tied into new music 

2 minutes ago, baptism said:

doesn't the movie come complete with a soundtrack too tho? lmao and isn't she more than likely to release new music before vegas?? it's all tied into new music 

Yes ASIB related music I can agree but I thought you were talking about LG6. This is prob for ASIB! Excited!

baptism
40 minutes ago, dit said:

Yes ASIB related music I can agree but I thought you were talking about LG6. This is prob for ASIB! Excited!

oh nah i just meant new music in general. i'm down for anything god dammit. i've never not liked anything she's ever done so i'll take what i can get lol

Roboboy

Actually, I think you could be right. The Haus Of Gaga tweeted “we’re all back together, baby” and she even went on the Jo Calderone account along with three posts on Instagram saying ‘get ready’. She wouldn’t hype us up this much just for a photoshoot lol

not asher613
3 hours ago, dit said:

Nothing wrong with that. I'm starving too honestly  :selena: 

I had waffles 

Archived