DJ White Shadow
ūüé§ Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets ūüé§
society

US takes anti-breastfeeding stance

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk
Just now, ARTPOP2 said:

It's never stupid when money and corporate interests are in the equation. You gotta love capitalism! 

This world is going to end in the next 5-10 years if we keep up this tomfoolery 

ARTPOP2
8 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

This world is going to end in the next 5-10 years if we keep up this tomfoolery 

It's pretty discouraging sometimes but people need to realize that they can change things up. 

• Like 1

Whispering

"A 2016 study found that "the deaths of 823,000 children and 20,000 mothers each year could be averted through universal breastfeeding, along with economic savings of $300 billion [USD]." 

Can you imagine being so insanely evil that you'd prefer this to a loss of shareholder value? 

From separating children from their asylum-seeking parents, to putting the interests of corporations above the health of infants, Trump and his administration shows that it cares nothing about the well-being of children. What happened to being "pro-life"? 

• Sad 1

Letmelivemylife

This is just wrong on so many levels. I don't mean this to guilt trip any moms but formula will NEVER come close to the nutrients and antibodies that are present in breast milk. My daughter nursed until she was 3 (along with other foods of course) and she's the healthiest kid I've met

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you