Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

GGD 2nd Original Song Contest: Summer Edition

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

Bottleblonde
6 hours ago, manuanota said:

The BPM is fine like this! Big shout out to @Bottleblonde too, his vocals are perfect on this track! Can’t wait to hear the properly mixed version! 😁❤️

5 hours ago, Harry X said:

Yeah, He immediately understood what I wanted and he sent me his vocals soon after. Those harmonies at the last Chorus/middle-8 wasn't my idea and that's why I made the last Chorus a middle-8. I wanted him completely free to perform on his way. 👌🎤 

Omg this is making me emotional, thank you both very much :kara:

Black Aura
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 3

Cassidyfal
On 8/26/2018 at 4:01 PM, Vainsexual said:

Why could I hear this in a fashion show? Good job!

Thanks so much!! I love your song too!! 

NIGHTCRAWLER
8 hours ago, Noah said:

I TRULY MISSED THE VOTING :( 

that's unfortunate.. but it wouldn't have changed the result since the winner is far ahead :gum:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Oriane
1 hour ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

that's unfortunate.. but it wouldn't have changed the result since the winner is far ahead :gum:

I have no idea who's going to win, there are so many great songs and each of them brings something different. I'm not even sure that the songs I picked were also popular among the other voters.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1

Andreu

Eggsited to see the results 💁🏼‍♂️

Aka eggsited to see how I didn't win haha

I  quite sure who'll win, even more after hearing that Nightcrawler said it's a clear one

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

NIGHTCRAWLER
3 hours ago, Oriane said:

I have no idea who's going to win, there are so many great songs and each of them brings something different. I'm not even sure that the songs I picked were also popular among the other voters.

I'm happy we kept this suspense ! Please y'all answer @Harry X about the listening party before the ceremony 

• Love 1

NIGHTCRAWLER
12 minutes ago, Kween said:

@NIGHTCRAWLER Will you tag th voters too for the results ceremony? I think it’d help keep the thread on treading.

well last season the votes were anonymously revealed, I don't really know how I'm gonna announce the votes yet 

• Like 2

On 8/27/2018 at 7:59 AM, Harry X said:

I have an amazing idea to make something like an hour mix of your songs, not necessarily from the contest. Anyone can submit one or two.

YASS SNATCH OUR WEAVES!

Haralampos

Ok guys! You can send me your songs with a download link and credits. I can accept one or two songs from you, even three and I will choose what to use in the mix. The mix it will be a long mix with no breaks, not remixed. It will start with the winning song from the first season and end with a new song from @NIGHTCRAWLER like Eurovision. You have two days and something to send me your song/songs. Any member can submit original songs, not covers. Let's celebrate with our music! 💖🎶 

• YAAAS 2

Haralampos

The mix will be featured on SoundCloud and YouTube channel of the contest, a nice way to add some content there also you have to agree for that. I try to find a way for a livestreaming, if anyone have an online radio station to play the mix live before the votes it would be perfect!