💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

GGD 2nd Original Song Contest: Summer Edition

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

Haralampos
1 hour ago, Vainsexual said:

& I've got a song "Your Punk Love"! SHOOKeth! Title brothers! 

Good job! <3

Cool! Also I love your participating song and it's close to my original taste. I love funky songs! That's why I fell in love with Gaga! Lady GaGa for little monsters that was there from the start! ;)

• Like 1

Haralampos
1 hour ago, manuanota said:

I would like to hear a full version 😊

this sounds so promising! 💕

The full version it's like ecstasy to my ears as the song goes. Of course it's my personal perception. :P

• YAAAS 1

manuanota
1 minute ago, Harry X said:

The full version it's like ecstasy to my ears as the song goes. Of course it's my personal perception. :P

Leak it! 😜😊

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2

Haralampos

Ok guys! Thank you for the warmth of your nice words! I forgot to add some harmonies in the second verse, double takes, unsynchronised and stuff. So here it is... :D

Edited by Harry X
  • YAAAS 3

manuanota
7 minutes ago, Harry X said:

Ok guys! Thank you for the warmth of your nice words! I forgot to add some harmonies in the second verse, double takes, unsynchronised and stuff. So here it is... :D

It sounds incredible 💕

Edited by manuanota
  • YAAAS 2

Haralampos
13 minutes ago, manuanota said:
20 minutes ago, Harry X said:

It sounds incredible but I guess I need the full song ❤️ Leak it! Haha! 

(I’m just joking, if you can’t share it yet, that’s okay, just know that this song could be a freakin’ BOP) 

Thank you! ^_^

The  instrumental/production is finished but I don't have time and courage to mix all the thing but I will do it. I know that it's a short song, 3 minutes only but that's how I feel it's complete. The early production was at a lower BPM and the second chorus was x2 but I though it was too repetitive and slow. 👍

Edited by Harry X

manuanota
22 minutes ago, Harry X said:

Thank you! ^_^

The  instrumental/production is finished but I don't have time and courage to mix all the thing but I will do it. I know that it's a short song, 3 minutes only but that's how I feel it's complete. The early production was at a lower BPM and the second chorus was x2 but I though it was too repetitive and slow. 👍

The BPM is fine like this! Big shout out to @Bottleblonde too, his vocals are perfect on this track! Can’t wait to hear the properly mixed version! 😁❤️

• Love 2

Haralampos
11 minutes ago, manuanota said:

The BPM is fine like this! Big shout out to @Bottleblonde too, his vocals are perfect on this track! Can’t wait to hear the properly mixed version! 😁❤️

Yeah, He immediately understood what I wanted and he sent me his vocals soon after. Those harmonies at the last Chorus/middle-8 wasn't my idea and that's why I made the last Chorus a middle-8. I wanted him completely free to perform on his way. 👌🎤 

• YAAAS 1

4 hours ago, Harry X said:

Cool! Also I love your participating song and it's close to my original taste. I love funky songs! That's why I fell in love with Gaga! Lady GaGa for little monsters that was there from the start! ;)

Thank you! I know what you're saying! :sis:

Haralampos

How you all think to celebrate the final ceremony of the contest? Some ideas?...

Mine is to have a listening party or something.

Edited by Harry X
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

Haralampos

I have an amazing idea to make something like an hour mix of your songs, not necessarily from the contest. Anyone can submit one or two.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

NIGHTCRAWLER
10 hours ago, Hey Boy said:

Can I still vote?

you could have if you had sent me your votes when you wrote that but now it's too late I'm truly sorry... 

• Like 1