Sophie confirms she is working with Gaga

Scathach

Featured Posts

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChromaticaPunk
1 minute ago, Craig Barnes said:

I think this confirms that Gaga is working on more than 1 album... like I've said before I truly believe that Gaga has 4 projects coming between now and next year;

- ASIB Soundtrack 

- LG6 album (2 part album, 1 mainstream 1 experimental)

- Jazz album with Tony 

I CAN'T WAIT 

shooketh.gif

I think you're right except LG6 is only one album I think :sweat:

AmenTheNight

Not gonna get overexcited cause both Gaga and Sophie have an history of scrapped/unreleased material, but damn that'd be good

Pacify Him

I’ve been jamming to ha for a couple days now :giveup: ugh! This is too much :diane:

I’m getting on your nerves

FfFfFfFF
2 hours ago, monster78619 said:

To go from Joanne to these and the faceshopping track :air: 

This already hyped me :giveup:

imagine a bridge as iconic as that on the new album :nooo:

It's the intro, not the bridge. :poot: 

xoxo Craig
15 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

I think you're right except LG6 is only one album I think :sweat:

I don't think it's one album because of the amount of producers she's working with. 1 album doesn't take that many producers... plus their sounds don't sound the same. Boys Noize is more experimental and dark to the sound of Bloodpop.

I think she'll release a radio friendly mainstream album after ASIB mainly produced by DJWS and Bloodpop and one other producer, then and album for the fans that's experimental produced by Boys Noize, Sophie and Bloodpop (or any other producers that's confirmed) 

It would make more sense to do that since she'll be on a really high wave after ASIB (providing that it is received well) so releasing a mainstream album is smart - the GP can get onboard with Gaga before Vegas. Then she can release an experimental album 

End Racism Now

Bradley
37 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

SOMEONE FILL ME IN I HAVE NO IDEA WHO SHE IS

shooketh.gif

I looked it up and she's from Glasgow you flop :huntyga:

Spoiler

I didn't know who she was before searching it up tho

monketsharona
41 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

I think this confirms that Gaga is working on more than 1 album... like I've said before I truly believe that Gaga has 4 projects coming between now and next year;

- ASIB Soundtrack 

- LG6 album (2 part album, 1 mainstream 1 experimental)

- Jazz album with Tony 

I CAN'T WAIT 

shooketh.gif

Yeah I feel like she'll release a lot of new music to support her two years residency and then nothing new until it's over

I wouldn't be surprised if she's releasing a two part album too. Mark my word she also worked with a lot people we don't even know yet

xoxo Craig
36 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I looked it up and she's from Glasgow you flop :huntyga:

Hide contents

I didn't know who she was before searching it up tho

She sounds English though :messga: I've never heard of her until the rumours flying around a few weeks back that they were working together

End Racism Now

twigsnasty

“if it comes out”

I think SOPHIE deep down knows what we’ve been going through for the last decade

S0436
7 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

She sounds English though :messga: I've never heard of her until the rumours flying around a few weeks back that they were working together

She is Scottish and Mark is English, so she sure likes the Brits as of late 

When she said if “it comes out”, it sounds like maybe the collaboration has already been scraped. We all know how much Gaga likes to change direction. But I hope not! I would love for her to work with new people, and I hope LG6 comes sooner than later! :nooo:

freebit
6 minutes ago, Matt said:

When she said if “it comes out”, it sounds like maybe the collaboration has already been scraped. We all know how much Gaga likes to change direction. But I hope not! I would love for her to work with new people, and I hope LG6 comes sooner than later! :nooo:

I imagine she's wary since she's been a part of a lot of cancelled tracks (SOPHIE that is).

Tom Nook
1 hour ago, Craig Barnes said:

SOMEONE FILL ME IN I HAVE NO IDEA WHO SHE IS

shooketh.gif

She is a DJ and Producer that is part of the PC Music label she was the main producer of Charli XCX’s ep Vroom Vroom :vegas: which is where she kinda started to get known, she also released a bunch of singles before that

VroomVroomEP.png

Half of the people on this site either love ha or just found out who she is, giving me Lana in 2012 teas :poot: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Archived