I'll Never Love Again
politics

Trump mocks #MeToo, Elizabeth Warren

Featured Posts

Dukttape
36 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

how the f*ck is this guy president

I ask myself that daily, but then I have to deal with the fact that 90% of my family voted for him in spite of telling me to my face that they love me 

Edited by Dukttape
Lil spelling
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 2

PartySick
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

unfortunately, they're not :(

Yikes :poot:

To each their own I guess :poot:

Give sorrow words. The grief that does not speak whispers.

shoful
16 minutes ago, PartySick said:

You know trolling is against the rules, right? :stalkga: You have to be joking :rip:

Reveal hidden contents

Please tell me you're joking :air:

Nope. He’s my ****ing idol. And we are going to win 2020 you can count on that. Especially after the pathetic Democrats have consistently been screwing themselves over since 2016. They lost a rigged election. The witch hunt that they started found no evidence of collusion with Trump but instead found collusion of The Podesta’s, the chairmen for Hillary Clinton’s campaign. And idiots like Nancy, Maxine Waters and Pocahontas reveal how stupid the Democratic party really is. 

I hope we can secure more funds for the wall and send all those illegal degenerates back where they came from. And maybe if a miracle happens Hillary Clinton, will go to jail. But its pretty hard to touch someone that engulfed in a corrupt political system 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."
  • LMAO 2
  • Sad 1

ryanripley
10 minutes ago, shoful said:

Nope. He’s my ****ing idol. And we are going to win 2020 you can count on that. Especially after the pathetic Democrats have consistently been screwing themselves over since 2016. They lost a rigged election. The witch hunt that they started found no evidence of collusion with Trump but instead found collusion of The Podesta’s, the chairmen for Hillary Clinton’s campaign. And idiots like Nancy, Maxine Waters and Pocahontas reveal how stupid the Democratic party really is. 

I hope we can secure more funds for the wall and send all those illegal degenerates back where they came from. And maybe if a miracle happens Hillary Clinton, will go to jail. But its pretty hard to touch someone that engulfed in a corrupt political system 

the irony in the fact america was founded by illegal immigration lmao :lmao:

but if this man is your "idol" then there's no point even trying to reason with you. hopefully you'll come back to the real world sooner rather than later :hug:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ
  • Like 9

ItsTommyBitch

He's been calling her Pocahontas for years, it literally isn't sticking he should try something new :emma:

Also, ofc he doesn't get the #MeToo movement, hes an admitted habitual sexual predator. And i don't doubt that he's a rapist either. Never forget that. 

Idk why people can think that this man has the intellectual capability, or the moral conscience to give a **** about middle class needs - even white middle class :smh: That's the real kii of all this. Everyone's shouting "boo, down with SJWs, down with PC-culture, minorities victim complexes" etc. etc. but all thats actually happening is the Alt-Right is gaining power, conservatism is moving more and more to the right and catering to a new base (ideologically), and the majority of Americans are hurt by the policy. We all lose with Trump in the white house - the proof is in the pudding. I hope those that can't see it now do later, but honestly I'm a pessimist :emma: 

Edited by ItsTommyBitch
私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから
  • Like 2

LaLuna
1 hour ago, shoful said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4986258

South Blonde
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

the irony in the fact america was founded by illegal immigration lmao :lmao:

but if this man is your "idol" then there's no point even trying to reason with you. hopefully you'll come back to the real world sooner rather than later :hug:

I really admire your effort at keeping things classy even when sh*t like this goes down :vegas:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?
  • Thanks 1

PoshLife
2 hours ago, shoful said:

Screwing ourselves over since 2016? Doug Jones is laughing at your lies - all the way to the United States Senate. :lmao: 

I have to be less of a Ruby and more of a Marie
  • YAAAS 2

imnotyourbabe10

He's a piece of garbage but I, unfortunately, do see him winning a second term unless our good dude Daddy Mueller ramps up the investigation?  Even with that, his base will still support him.

Everyone in US politics is seemingly divided.  Rightfully so when 45 is so horrible.  But I feel like many of us are tired of the mindset of "voting for the lesser evil."  How is that a healthy "democracy?"   

Does anyone else see a tide in political party labels shifting?  It seems that some of the right has gone fundamentalist/extremist and some of the right has gone "soft" left?  And some of the left is getting more central and some of the left is getting farther left (I personally am of the far left camp--social anarchism, for the win!). 

Anyway, we need some sort of ranked choice voting, abolish the two party system.  I'm not sure but given what Late Stage Capitalism (and both parties are deeply rooted in the problematic system of Capitalism) sets the stage for, 45 could easily see a second term. 

It blows because society was seemingly moving towards progressive mindsets but technology screwed us over with promulgating divisive people like 45's base and Tumlbr SJWs. Plus, and this isn't the place for a long argument, humans' fear of death (look up "the Denial of Death") drives us towards blaming the other and returning to a "Demon Haunted World" (to borrow Sagan's phrase).   There's no open-minded middle ground anymore to promote a more just society or crack open a beer and talk about these heavy topics -- even with someone you may not agree with. 

Have a nice weekend, fellow Mons†ers :kara:

Edited by imnotyourbabe10

shoful
5 hours ago, PoshLife said:

Screwing ourselves over since 2016? Doug Jones is laughing at your lies - all the way to the United States Senate. :lmao: 

Wow one win for the senate, whom I didn’t even mention cause I wanted him to win, means everything I stated was lies:oprah:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Whispering

Elizabeth Warren: 

Hey, @realDonaldTrump: While you obsess over my genes, your Admin is conducting DNA tests on little kids because you ripped them from their mamas & you are too incompetent to reunite them in time to meet a court order. Maybe you should focus on fixing the lives you're destroying.

Economy
15 hours ago, Helxig said:

Once I got warning points on GGD for saying I wish he'd die so I'm gonna be careful with my words :laughga: 

Saaaaaame :huntyga:

That's clearly unacceptable tho. I was extra salty the day I said that because of some sh*t she did and said

It's never ok to say something like that

Thinking it on the otherhand... :vegas:

Jk :triggered:

jesse_batista
  • Like 1

Eggsy
14 hours ago, Dukttape said:

I ask myself that daily, but then I have to deal with the fact that 90% of my family voted for him in spite of telling me to my face that they love me 

Because some Voted Jill Stein :vegas: