💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Perfect Illusion Played in Pizza Hut Today

Mirrion Rizzons

Featured Posts

youcantcatchme

When I was in a McDonald in Nice they were playing Hey Girl, must be a gay waiter somewhere:ladyhaha:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Modern Ecstacy
23 minutes ago, kabirartfling said:

Omg this reminds me, back in 2012, me and my friends went to pizza hut and suddenly Alejandro played and I was **** yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassss but after it was over, another familiar song played which burned my edges, it was HAIR! I LITERALLY SHOUTED, AN ALBUM CUT PLAYED IN PUBLIC!

IN INDIA?????

kabirartfling
8 minutes ago, Modern Ecstacy said:

IN INDIA?????

YES! I WAS SHOOK 

Give your love to me

monster4life231

I heard ARTPOP (the song) in a shop near me and I almost screamed. I started bopping to the song and my mum even joined in. 

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Caroline Blommel

I hear her Your Song cover played the other day at Barnes & Noble and I was v impressed

JohnWayne92

On the Border played Perfect Illusion the day it was released, it was added to their playlist. I dont think it plays anymore. PeiWei plays The Cure daily. Chilis plays Gaga...I believe it was The Cure also. 

Now I'm trying to remember where all I've heard her ;p 

We need to become those people that work for businesses who choose the songs. :trollga:

ryanripley
5 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

-orders 18 stuffed crust pizzas- 

send me one pls :nooo:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Clarence

I remember I was shopping at rue 21 and Gypsy started playing. I was so mindf**ked because I didn't expect to hear non gaga singles in public places :saladga:

FfFfFfFF
1 hour ago, Killa said:

The cure played two days at radio 2 weeks ago and i concluded the messiah was coming. But it was shortlived.

Maybe its a sign italy is ready to support her next venture.

Like they supported joanne piano version:ph34r:

The album versoin was released as a single in Italy since November. Maybe that's why the piano version was also supported.

FfFfFfFF

I heard Bad Romance is a mall in February and Joanne (album version) in Octomber.

Bradley

I heard Perfect Illusion at the airport. I forgot which country it was tho

youandi

I mean, you say You And I flopped but virtually everyone who likes modern music knows the song and those who like it say it’s a very good song 

modern classic imo 

Archived