šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What cancelled projects are you most mad/sad about?

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Silvestro Devacelli
11 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

Didn't it leak a few months ago?Ā :oprah:

WHAT? no... i don't think so,Ā but if anyone has it share it plsĀ :huntyga:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagasgirl
27 minutes ago, domixwodix said:

Itā€˜s so cool to be reminded of thoseĀ like every day on this site :))

omg cryingĀ :wtfga:

2/21/11 & 2/22/11 MSG

ryanripley

ARTPOP app because it never got the chance to flourish

really wish this website would let go of most of these though

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Lucas

The whole ARTPOP plan about making it a visual album, the stuff on the app etc

SHALLOW
40 minutes ago, SMILE2NE1 said:

Name your top 3. Mine are:

1) TEOG Original Mermaid Music Video

2) Born This Way Ball Concert DVD

3) C2C Cancelled Documentary

:triggered:Ā 

SHALLOW

Anything ARTPOP related

The original LG5

Gaga in Space 2015

New music during DiveBar/JWT

Ā 

FfFfFfFF

The ones that involved music. I am sure she hides from us masterpieces.

FfFfFfFF
24 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

Didn't it leak a few months ago?Ā :oprah:

Ā 

20 minutes ago, Silvestro Devacelli said:

WHAT? no... i don't think so,Ā but if anyone has it share it plsĀ :huntyga:

It ''leaked'' last summer but it was fake.

Gaga said the mariachi version was sung in Spanish and the leak was sung in English.Ā 

Joga

Just the ARTPOP act, I'm not quite familiar with the others and they might have an excusable reason to not be released. But maybe she just randomly scraps it and forget it and reflect on itĀ :vegas:

Oh, and the Dive Bar tour too. Wish it happened, but technically, I already knew it was gonna be cancelled because of the tour and rehearsals are quite imperative.

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJƖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCƉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Dunk96

-The goddamn DWUW video. If anything the video could have been altered to remove R. Kelly and change the name of the director from Terry Richardson to the Haus. They could have also shot new footage of Christina Aguilera or Rick Ross or another collaborator and put it into the video.

-Out Of Control. Not so much a cancelled project but it's still really upsetting this full song has never leaked in all the years I've been a Gaga fan. People keep trolling the leak but we still need a real leak to settle our minds down.

-Unreleased Monster Ball content (Raven Film,Tattoo Film,Boys Boys Boys,Money Honey,Just Dance,and Bad Romance backdrops) Again not a cancelled project but ShowStudio did stop posting all of the content from the Monster Ball which is genuinely depressing because there was still so much to see from the tour's backdrop content.

To add on (I know it only said three):

-Making ARTPOP and Joanne visual albums. I know Gaga wasn't planning on Joanne being a visual album but the plan was in place for ARTPOP and the album completely deserved the full visual experience with its sounds. It's absolutely criminal she didn't follow through with this and only officially releasing two videos for this era (same with Joanne only releasing four videos)

-Music videos for Government Hooker,Heavy Metal Lover,The Queen and other album tracks from BTW. There's never been rumors that she would have made videos for these songs,but it's also sad that she never planned videos for these songs at all.

-Dance In The Dark as an official single. Many fans have expressed their sadness about DITD not being an official single and I agree with that sentiment. It's unfathomable that Gaga didn't release the song at all,let alone do a killer music video to the song.

-The Edge Of Glory's music video. Although I don't really have a problem with the video we eventually got for the song,I do think the same planned concept with this video could have been done with a different director or with the Haus as directors instead of scrapping the whole concept in favor of the video we got.

-BTWB documentary. It's unbelievably sad that this footage will end up rotting in Gaga's archives because of her falling out with Terry (he is a pig but it's still sad that this footage went away). I feel as though something could be done to release the full documentary but I doubt it'll happen unless someone magically leaks a copy of it.

I don't want to sound ungrateful for the things Gaga has done,but it's really unfortunate that there has been so many cancelled projects in her career.

Max Vandeburg

The original INTEL x GAGA performance at the Grammys in 2016 (before they needed to recreate the whole thing after Bowie's tragic death).

Yes, I know he was a legend, a determining influence on her career, and I think the tributeĀ was incredible.

But I can't help thinking about the original performance they planned and spent months rehearsing for. And most of all, what song(s) would she perform there?Ā It takes my sleep at night.

I really think that it could have become a defining moment in her career.

Ā 

mvstraw

Original LG5

Anything ARTPOP relatedĀ 

Aura as Telephone continuation

Archived