LaLuna 12,732 Posted July 1, 2018 Share Posted July 1, 2018 1 hour ago, heda97 said: Sorry to say it’s basically a nicer cleaner America with 4 extreme seasons, we go from -40 to +40 c Yup, the weather is pretty much the only extreme thing about Canada Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
heda97 2,399 Posted July 1, 2018 Share Posted July 1, 2018 18 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said: I'm dying You need to blast the AC I’m sitting in my room with a blanket Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
OBEY 57,109 Posted July 1, 2018 Author Share Posted July 1, 2018 21 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said: I'm dying 16 in my homeyown but they announce 36 tomorrow in quebec city, where i’m currently living rip Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Economy 53,220 Posted July 1, 2018 Share Posted July 1, 2018 2 hours ago, River said: Happy birthday Can't wait to visit Canada and see hot naked guys in the snow Bish u gotta come in the winter for that. This is the hottest weekend of the year so far. With humidity yesterday was 120F in my city. Today is almost as hot were dying here In the summer the temperatures are not that different from much of the US despite what some ppl might think. It makes a bigger difference in the winter months. The the way the suns angles and winds and airmasses work in the northern hemisphere. Big difference in winter by latitude but in summer u have to go really up north to see a big difference Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,456 Posted July 1, 2018 Share Posted July 1, 2018 1 minute ago, Economy said: Bish u gotta come in the winter for that. This is the hottest weekend of the year so far. With humidity yesterday was 120F in my city. Today is almost as hot were dying here In the summer the temperatures are not that different some much of the US despite what some ppl might think. It makes a bigger difference in the winter months OMG it's very hot than I could imagine lol Well in Israel I'm used to 113F in the desert, so it's without humidity.. I think I'll visit during winter, this is how I want to experience Canada!! And why all the Justins that you brought to the world are so problematic??? So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Economy 53,220 Posted July 1, 2018 Share Posted July 1, 2018 19 minutes ago, River said: OMG it's very hot than I could imagine lol Well in Israel I'm used to 113F in the desert, so it's without humidity.. I think I'll visit during winter, this is how I want to experience Canada!! And why all the Justins that you brought to the world are so problematic??? Humidity during heat is really bad. Makes air heavy and hard to breathe and really uncomfortable Without humidity the hottest it ever gets here is like 43 to celciusin extreme heat waves. Up to 50 with humidity tho Sorry I used fareinheight cuz I thought u were American Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,456 Posted July 1, 2018 Share Posted July 1, 2018 13 minutes ago, Economy said: Humidity during heat is really bad. Makes air heavy and hard to breathe and really uncomfortable Without humidity the hottest it ever gets here is like 43 to celciusin extreme heat waves. Up to 50 with humidity tho Sorry I used fareinheight cuz I thought u were American Yes it's so true, now I live in Costa Rica and the humidity is killing me.. I'm not used to it lol I find it hard to breath sometimes, especially in May for some reason.. lol it's ok, it took me 1 second to google the exchange So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PunkTheFunk 125,734 Posted July 1, 2018 Share Posted July 1, 2018 1 hour ago, heda97 said: You need to blast the AC I’m sitting in my room with a blanket My apartment doesn't have central AC so I'm stuck with a portable fan that barely works Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
OBEY 57,109 Posted July 1, 2018 Author Share Posted July 1, 2018 Just now, River said: Yes it's so true, now I live in Costa Rica and the humidity is killing me.. I'm not used to it lol I find it hard to breath sometimes, especially in May for some reason.. lol it's ok, it took me 1 second to google the exchange The problem with Canada is that it takes time to get heat? like it’s cold from October to June. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted July 1, 2018 Share Posted July 1, 2018 3 hours ago, River said: Happy birthday Can't wait to visit Canada and see hot naked guys in the snow Can't wait to join them and then get cramp and get stuck in the snow or something Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Economy 53,220 Posted July 1, 2018 Share Posted July 1, 2018 6 minutes ago, OBEY said: The problem with Canada is that it takes time to get heat? like it’s cold from October to June. Its an instant switch sometimes which can be annoying. One week heating is on by end of week u got AC on Temperature doesn't stay in a comfortable middle for very long most of the time Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
OBEY 57,109 Posted July 1, 2018 Author Share Posted July 1, 2018 5 minutes ago, Economy said: Its an instant switch sometimes which can be annoying. One week heating is on by end of week u got AC on Temperature doesn't stay in a comfortable middle for very long most of the time some day its 17 then the other day its 26, which can be annoying Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,456 Posted July 1, 2018 Share Posted July 1, 2018 8 minutes ago, OBEY said: The problem with Canada is that it takes time to get heat? like it’s cold from October to June. omg it's too long!! I would never be able to resist this amount of cold time.. if it goes under 28 degrees I feel cold and shivering lol So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Economy 53,220 Posted July 1, 2018 Share Posted July 1, 2018 4 hours ago, River said: omg it's too long!! I would never be able to resist this amount of cold time.. if it goes under 28 degrees I feel cold and shivering lol Our issue is the transition from cold winter to hot humid summer and then back to winter many years is very rapid Temperatures stay comfortable for very little time Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,456 Posted July 1, 2018 Share Posted July 1, 2018 Just now, Economy said: Our issue is the transition from cold winter to hot humid summer and then back to winter many years is very rapid Temperatures stay comfortable for very little time Is it all over Canada or only in some areas? I love Canada but my knowledge of the -country- itself is very minimal haha I hope you can understand, my knowledge is mostly pop culture and politics So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.