Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

Miley's producers like tweet about Gaga collab

BabylonHooker

Featured Posts

DelusionalGaga

I'm sorry but Miley isn't capable of saving her own career. How is she going to save the music industry? :rip:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe
3 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I don’t need the negativity in my life that a Miley x Gaga collaboration would bring :vegas:

Oh my god, same. :messga: Like of all the current artists she picks the one who’s voice I can’t stand. 

⚯͛

Weasel
2 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Of all the people she could work with officially and hasn't, people that want to work with her, legends like Céline, Barbra, Kylie, Britney, Bruce, Sting etc... she'd choose Miley first? :wacko:

Collabing with Britney would be kind of hypocritical of her after statements like these: 

anigif_original-30344-1424728288-49.gif

tumblr_n5ujukKYVf1qdmb8eo1_500.gif

Then again she went to see her in Vegas multiple times :awkney:

giskardsb

a) you all put way too much stock in "likes" as actually meaning something.  Haven't you all been burned by that enough at this point?

b) I don't get the Miley hate.   Shes a better musician than 90% of pop artists and has a legit voice.   Oh wait... I forget, she doesn't fit the "relevence" test for pop fans who'd rather Gaga collab with Cardi-B for a cheap "hit."

BabylonHooker

There's tons of tweets about Miley's new music which also tagged them and they both chose to like the tweet that mentioned the Gaga collab. I don't think it's a coincidence :vegas:

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

Diamond Heart

this is literally the worst collab i could ever think of and i hope it doesnt happen imo :trollga:

Out of all the artists...Miley ? :bye:

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

pedrohemg

If it's not a MR x Malibu collab style but a Bad Romance x Wrecking Ball one, I'm here for it.

MonsterHUN

Now I feel like I have to write this down because I'm getting tired of those fake Little Monsters who write that kind of things that even hurt me while reading it and really nothing is good news for them. I hope Gaga will never read these rude comments about her music and about her 'lack of trying'. Are you serious??? Don't you see that she is at the studio for 24-7 because she want to make her fans happy, she wants to release MUSIC. In my opinion it isn't compulsory to listen a Gaga song if you don't like it and you can skip it if you want. But I'm sure she mades them to make her fans happy to show how talented she is and we can be really grateful that she is in studio like every day and please you can just write that I'm not so excited etc. but don' t write things like 'keep it'. I'm sure you would be unhappy if you see someone wrote that about something you worked on a lot. Personally I am really excited about this I think Miley is one of the pop singers nowadays who really has VOICE and she would be a perfect duet partner for Gaga. That is my opinion and I understand that someone else has other opinion but please remember that we are on this site for one person who sings about love and accepting and we should really respect her, respect Gaga. Please remember this Little Monsters. :wub:

Archived