• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lolabunny

• Alien Tulip

• Jester

• Interludicrous

EnigmaMonstr

Looks like Freddy filmed parts of it.

If only she had fans like this in New York.. we would've actually been able to hear the song she was playing in the car.

If only she had fans like this in New York.. we would've actually been able to hear the song she was playing in the car.

Ikr, they are very still and quiet, seems better for Gaga, this way she's not rushed and given time to please fans.

Jester

We're getting a new MV tomorrow, look at the lady filming :) http://stirileprotv.ro/video/live-text-concert-lady-gaga-la-bucuresti-voi-sunteti-viata-intregului-meu-univers-video/60603425

I need more Gaga & Tara

XSMct.jpg

OMG, where is this gif from? :lmao:

On topic: Monstervision no. 5 is so fancy and posh! :nacho: no.5 and no. 3 are my favorites now!

Apple for me, apple for you.

Highway Capricorn

OMG, where is this gif from? :lmao:

On topic: Monstervision no. 5 is so fancy and posh! :nacho: no.5 and no. 3 are my favorites now!

Pitchfork Festival

ladygaga

i just landed in VIENNA, Austria! I have always loved it here, just finishing up Monstervision No. 6 about Romania, i must do one here too!

17-08-12 19:25

Number 6 coming up! Can't wait to see it!!

when is monstervision 6? :taylor:

She's probably editing it by herself in her hotel in Viena. It might seem the best way to occupy her time in hotel if she's not sleeping.

She's probably editing it by herself in her hotel in Viena. It might seem the best way to occupy her time in hotel if she's not sleeping.

I don't think she's sleeping. It's 21:26 in Austria and to me that's pretty early :shrug:
Apple for me, apple for you.