💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga posts picture of her and Taylor in pool

Stay

Featured Posts

clamchwder

So beautiful i love them tgt!!! :)))

Another note, gaga copying blue jeans video hahah.

:cryga:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga4Lady_Gaga

This is such a sweet and private photo. These 2 are so beautiful together and I'm so glad that Gaga is so happy in her relationship and is happy to share it with her fans :)

It's a beautiful picture but what about the whole "I want to keep my relationships private" ****?

gagaismywhore

I'm glad she feels comfortable enough to show us such an important part of her personal life. I really hope the press doesn't ruin anything.

Agreed!

Too much cuteness in one picture. The fact she is sharing her personal life with us says a lot about their relationship. She is obviously extremely happy with him! And it goes to show how much she trusts/loves us, too.

Amen Fashion

It's a beautiful picture but what about the whole "I want to keep my relationships private" ****?

I guess it´s easier for them this way :sweat:

HybridWarhol

That was about the press and in public. She doesn't like talking about her personal life in interviews and things like that because the press takes of these types of things about stars and use it against them, and Gaga doesn't want that to happen to her.

She apparently feels comfortable enough with her fans to share information about her personal life. But it's just for the fans, though, there's a reason she posted these personal pics on LittleMonsters.com (which requires an account) rather than Twitter (which is open to everyone).

One of the most adorable things I have seen in a while, I am really happy for them both they look like they are having a wonderful time together. Wonder who took the photo its a great piece of photography too. :)

pink sushi

Cute picture....

I know I should be happy for her....but everytime she gushes about Taylor or posts pics of them together, I can't help but feel sorta sad and jealous. :( I'm just so in love with Gaga that it makes me sad to see her with her boyfriend...

I also really want her to be with a woman....but that will probably never happen... :cry:

This must be what it feels like to be a 10 year old girl who is in love with Justin Bieber and has to constantly see him all over Selena. :flop:

Archived