💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Adele - Xmas 2019

Ghost Face

Featured Posts

bloody g

I love her music so much :vegas: I'm sorry for everyone else putting out an album next year though :selena:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
30 minutes ago, Killa said:

That is true. Something ala dido would slay. Here 4 it

It would be so out of this world :diane: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Babel

I would say "oh, she can't replicate 21 success anyway" but I said the same about 25 and it was pretty much on par with 21, so 

Kulture Kiari
4 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Keep in mind Adele doesn't make her albums exactly her age. She wasn't 25 in 2015 and she sure aint gonna be 31 in 2019. Young legends ALWAYS lie about their age :vegas: #adele29

It's not that she lied about her age for 25. She previously stated that 25 wasn't reflecting her age at that moment, 25 was reflecting what she went through during the age of 25. 

gstring

She's better not messin up with our queen, the one and only.. 

Lady gaygay who would destroy and annihilate Uranus with her galactic powers hidden in her ding dong, i mean LG6. :vegas:

Little little

DiscoHeaven23

She was adamant that she would release an album quicker this time and now we’ll literally be waiting the same amount of time as we did for the last one :vegas:

ItWasntLaauv
4 hours ago, Delusional Aura said:

Inb4 they give her AOTY again instead of beyonce again just to spite beyonce :oops:

They don’t need to do it to spite Beyoncé because Adele’s album will be better just like how 25 is better than Lemonade. :ohwell:

Gladys622

Well we know who’s winning album and song of the year at the 2021 grammys

boom boom cherry

Killa
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

It would be so out of this world :diane: 

Also something bit acid jazz sounding and very lushy would compliment her. 

And throw some more groovy tracks with some sade influences and even a bit of a new jack swing lol. Maybe not so 90's, but on some tracks. 

Think shed fit in a trippy and mysterious vibe with a good melody.

I dont think she fits in the celine diva thing that much

Anderson123
5 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Keep in mind Adele doesn't make her albums exactly her age. She wasn't 25 in 2015 and she sure aint gonna be 31 in 2019. Young legends ALWAYS lie about their age :vegas: #adele29

She named her albums the age she was when she wrote them but then she leaves everything in her label's hands and they decide when to put it out, which is usually a year after it's been written.

Ghost Face
6 hours ago, Versace said:

Oh no 

Taylor and Adele might go head to head cause Taylor is aiming for Q4 2019 for TS7

Oh yes!

A woman to the top, gotta love it:oops:

It's an honor.

Decodekid
6 hours ago, Levine said:

I'll be her decline. Bookmark me. 

Yeah but i fe like she’ll still have massive tours 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Jeremy Kosinski
9 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

But she doesn't name the record for her age at the time of release she names it for the age she was at the time the songs were written...how is that confusing to some ppl 🤔🤔

Guest bostonGUY
10 hours ago, JolanJoringel said:

Well, in James Carpool Karaoke she said there'll be no more records named after her age - she believes in trilogies :ohwell:

at least someone in the music industry does

A certain someone *cough cough* should take notes

Archived