1. Katy Perry

2. Beyonce

3. Taylor Swift 

4. Ed Sheeran

5. Sam Smith

6. Jay Z

7. Childish Gambino

and the list goes on...

But yeah Gaga totally supports making 20 threads a day with the sole purpose of spreading hate and praying on the misfortune of others. Lmao Sounds just like our girl’s mission statement and speeches.  :trollga:

smh you tried. :ohwell:

add adam levine there

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, KingRedd said:

Oh dear lord... :huntyga:

People GGD trash:

1. Katy Perry

2. Beyonce

3. Taylor Swift 

4. Ed Sheeran

5. Sam Smith

6. Jay Z

7. Childish Gambino

and the list goes on...

But yeah Gaga totally supports making 20 threads a day with the sole purpose of spreading hate and praying on the misfortune of others. Lmao Sounds just like our girl’s mission statement and speeches.  :trollga:

I actually half applaud this post. You only have a problem with Beyonce negativity; this is first time I've seen you defend other artists. And you even ranked someone higher than her. Impressive.

You can add Madonna. A lot of trashing is for fun, it's really not that deep.

KingRedd
5 hours ago, loathereality said:

add adam levine there

I forgot Calvin Harris too lol 

May I Read You? 😎

KingRedd
3 hours ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

I actually half applaud this post. You only have a problem with Beyonce negativity; this is first time I've seen you defend other artists. And you even ranked someone higher than her. Impressive.

You can add Madonna. A lot of trashing is for fun, it's really not that deep.

Lol yeah I’m mostly joking when I post and I know Beyonce triggers people but my message is valid. I do defend other artist when I see them getting completely demolished. Beyonce in particular interest me because she’s hated on for simply being popular. 

I was gonna put Madonna but lately people have been being nice to her. We shall see when her new music drops haha

May I Read You? 😎

GypsyBabe
On 6/25/2018 at 11:46 AM, KingRedd said:

It’s because people here aren’t true Gaga fans. They just love pop music and bops. They seem to could care less about the message Gaga spreads lmao... but that’s GGD for ya.

I am a true Gaga fan. I dislike pop music. And I tend to not like so called “bops” either. Don’t generalize the users here. Some of the comments on BeyoncĂ© are rude and unwarranted, but a lot are just opinions. It seems to be okay to attack Gaga and everything that she does, but have an opinion against her contemporaries and you are a bully. BeyoncĂ© and her husband have been dishonest in their numbers, and it is okay to comment on such things and how this will effect their future brand going forward (ie a number 2). 

⚯͛

12 hours ago, KingRedd said:

Oh dear lord... :huntyga:

People GGD trash:

1. Katy Perry

2. Beyonce

3. Taylor Swift 

4. Ed Sheeran

5. Sam Smith

6. Jay Z

7. Childish Gambino

and the list goes on...

There are hundreds of accounts here so of course you see other artists getting trashed here because we all don't support the same artists and we may not agree with everything that they're doing. 

Also, even tho I agree with what's Gaga saying, just because we are on a Gaga website doesn't mean all people here have to practice what's she's preaching. We all have our own minds and we are not forced to follow Gaga's statements. Making fun of other artists doesn't really hurt anyone. And don't forget Gaga's been also very shady.

Decodekid
On 6/24/2018 at 5:54 PM, ryanripley said:

why are we glad beyonce isn't number 1?

don't we want females to be charting?

it's THE CARTERS not Payolence :huntyga:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

StrawberryBlond
19 hours ago, Ziggy said:

I think a big part of it is just that the music itself was also something you needed more than one play to get into. Most of it doesn’t “bop” the way stuff on 4:44 or Lemonade does (even if they’re bopped differently). It’s mellower (apesh** aside). For Bey fans that’s a harder pill to swallow and Jay doesn’t have a ton of immediate fan pull from this release because he’s the one featured less. I personally love the album, but I can see where from a structural standpoint it is a compromise that won’t yield the huge results of the two separate works. This is still great work by them, though, getting #2

I just listened to it - it is indeed very hard to get into, to put it mildly. It's the most urban Beyonce's ever been, she is basically rapping on some of it. She even takes on a typical "male" tone. Very difficult to accept if you're used to her usual solo style. Summer is the only one that seems like a track that could appeal to both fans equally, everything else is a bit much to take. It's political tone is also a bit polarising. Its cover art hits you right in the face with the message its conveying, that's all I'm saying.

freebit
13 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

I am a true Gaga fan. I dislike pop music. And I tend to not like so called “bops” either. Don’t generalize the users here. Some of the comments on BeyoncĂ© are rude and unwarranted, but a lot are just opinions. It seems to be okay to attack Gaga and everything that she does, but have an opinion against her contemporaries and you are a bully. BeyoncĂ© and her husband have been dishonest in their numbers, and it is okay to comment on such things and how this will effect their future brand going forward (ie a number 2). 

This. If someone is being racist and hateful, they deserved to be called out, but not everyone critiquing Beyonce or any other artist is in the wrong. I honestly feel like people on GGD pull this weird whataboutism when it comes to users talking about other artists & expect everyone to never even criticize their other fave (if you do you're just jealous), yet if there is Gaga dragging happening most don't care because some want to appear to be "objective." They're not regular stans, they're cool stans.  

Ziggy
14 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I just listened to it - it is indeed very hard to get into, to put it mildly. It's the most urban Beyonce's ever been, she is basically rapping on some of it. She even takes on a typical "male" tone. Very difficult to accept if you're used to her usual solo style. Summer is the only one that seems like a track that could appeal to both fans equally, everything else is a bit much to take. It's political tone is also a bit polarising. Its cover art hits you right in the face with the message its conveying, that's all I'm saying.

Yeah she’s mostly rapping which, frankly, I LOVE. I think she’s a great rapper and brings her vocal skills to it sublimely. However, when gays like female rap they usually like it to be some monster thing and rapping about ass or how hot they are which BeyoncĂ© didn’t really do here.

On Summer, I found it to be a sequel to Drunk in Love or All Night sonically.

but yes, I agree, it’s very very proudly and unabashedly black which isn’t going to reach as far as it might were it slightly less that way. Personally, again, im glad it didn’t do that because I think once you adjust your expectations to what the album actually is it’s great stuff. But it’s a weird case of being an album bound not to get new fans and may polarize old ones because the artists just wanted to make what they wanted. I admire that tenacity if nothing else.

VOLANTIS
21 hours ago, LM said:

There are hundreds of accounts here so of course you see other artists getting trashed here because we all don't support the same artists and we may not agree with everything that they're doing. 

Also, even tho I agree with what's Gaga saying, just because we are on a Gaga website doesn't mean all people here have to practice what's she's preaching. We all have our own minds and we are not forced to follow Gaga's statements. Making fun of other artists doesn't really hurt anyone. And don't forget Gaga's been also very shady.

8 hours ago, freebit said:

This. If someone is being racist and hateful, they deserved to be called out, but not everyone critiquing Beyonce or any other artist is in the wrong. I honestly feel like people on GGD pull this weird whataboutism when it comes to users talking about other artists & expect everyone to never even criticize their other fave (if you do you're just jealous), yet if there is Gaga dragging happening most don't care because some want to appear to be "objective." They're not regular stans, they're cool stans.  

This is really nice but a major reason people can't stand Beyonce is her fans. Mostly their attitude towards other fanbases and artists. But often times we forget to look in a mirror and take a sip of that bitter tea that we're literally the same and will jump on every train to bring any other girl down. :ohwell: 

But we're somehow better because our opinions are facts and everyone else is wrong? :toofunny:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

47 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

This is really nice but a major reason people can't stand Beyonce is her fans. Mostly their attitude towards other fanbases and artists. But often times we forget to look in a mirror and take a sip of that bitter tea that we're literally the same and will jump on every train to bring any other girl down. :ohwell: 

But we're somehow better because our opinions are facts and everyone else is wrong? :toofunny:

tenor.gif?itemid=9152256

nodandsmile
11 hours ago, freebit said:

THIS! or siding with anyone who's disagreeing with monsters make them look better or "kinder"

A Hybrid
On 6/25/2018 at 1:25 AM, Jewels n Drugs said:

but im laughing at the fact that the Hive is trying to act like EIL is a "new group" and doesnt count as a Bey album :giggle:

I tried to argue using Cheek to cheek and remembered that it’s a jazz album and still got to #1 :ohwell:

When will their fave? :ohwell:

No family’s safe when I sashay

Archived