💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lady Gaga uploaded a private video on her Youtube account

monketsharona

Featured Posts

mister max
1 hour ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Her account has 1.527 videos how many videos were on her channel yesterday or a few days before? 👀 

Someone answer this :giveup:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei
11 minutes ago, River said:

Barcode, Lipstick, The Frame and now.. The Dot.. stay tuned for our next meltdown episodes on Gaga Daily.

what is this lipstick thing. I see it mentioned all the time but nobody ever explains it to me lol. Or rather which picture is it referring to? I know it was like people zooming into her lipstick to find numbers or some sh*t but on which picture? 

Also the frame? 

Musery

Probably worth noting that this is just her regular account vs the Vevo account where actual music is uploaded 

Ryusei
7 minutes ago, reversewarhol said:

The lipstick thing was from 2012 when Gaga insider accounts would say “the truth is in my Red Lipstick” and fans would look at the Edge of Glory single cover and look in her red lipstick and think they find the ARTPOP release date. 

Lipstick: 

The frame is from when Gaga posted a BTWB time lapse video and people paused the video and saw a cryptic picture 

The frame: 

NNNNNN 125 pages of discussion for one frame :ladyhaha: 

Thanks! 

Musery

mister max
3 minutes ago, jsn said:

Probably worth noting that this is just her regular account vs the Vevo account where actual music is uploaded 

Youtube recently decided to merge every account from artists togheter into 1 topic aka all her accounts got merged into 1

Infinity Wave
1 hour ago, FrOnTheMoon said:

I had it but it's been cancelled for no reason 

like almost everyone on this site :vegas:

Colourful

Cameron Royal
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

They did amazing job when they hacked her official web site to know the Perfect Illusion release date lol 

ugh. this was iconic!

cameronroyal

joannesrats

Lol guys it's not that Tony performance, if it's anything. There weren't any cameras last night in any of the shots. Also, I see that little white ball on bigger YouTube accounts where they may have posted recently, but I look at smaller ones where I have watched their recent videos and I don't see it. It could be a YouTube bug, they've been having some notification issues lately, or the reckoning of LG6 could be upon us :tony:

mister max
2 hours ago, PerfectCure said:

I got a notification that she uploaded 14 new videos a few days ago, I think that's just a bug honestly :laughga:

Wait omg its not a bug :gum: they uploaded all joanne songs on youtube but only made them avaible in a few countries/private?

Screenshot_20180624-182729.png

It says "6 days ago" but its not avaible in my country :giveup: 

The Z
1 minute ago, mister max said:

Wait omg its not a bug :gum: they uploaded all joanne songs on youtube but only made them avaible in a few countries/private?

It's not from her channel

mister max
2 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

It's not from her channel

It is, when I click on it, the user who uploaded is "Lady Gaga"

Edit:

Screenshot_20180624-183242.png

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, mister max said:

I doubt it's real, I don't see the point of posting Joanne's tracks in only some countries like almost 2 years after it was released...

Archived