opinion

How done do you think LG6 is by now?

LittleMonster20

How done is LG6 by now you think?  

191 members have voted

1. 1. How done is LG6 by now you think?

Featured Posts

TEANUS

I think 70-80%. She's definitely intending on finishing it before the end of the summer so that she can focus on ASIB for a while before moving onto Vegas. I think LG6 is coming BY early 2019

Had ASIB been released in May and the tour not been cancelled I'm 90% sure LG6 would have followed an ARTPOPish release schedule

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

TropicOfCANCER
2 hours ago, Yvi Monster said:

50% - 60%

But, probably she'll rework the whole album when is almost done (80%) and she'll do another LG6 in 5 months ala Joanne. 

Gaga’s album creation process is odd. Like, with ARTPOP she was working on it for 2 years right? But then with the deadline to submit it to her label, she went in and changed a bunch of things about most of the songs, and added a few more songs (DWUW and dope). Seems like she kinda rushes when she has a deadline approaching? 

Edit: my point being that it seems like she works better under pressure/when she doesn’t have a ton of time to make an album. 

TheSlash

I don't know how done LG6 is, but I am done pretty much by all the wait  - mentally and physically:vegas:

Ew, David!

Suspiria
4 hours ago, The Bling said:

She's rushing herself to release it before she starts her residence so... don't worry about how much is done, we'll be getting LG6 before 2019 :staymad:

Tbh since the whole Beyonce and Jay-Z thing, I don't know anymore. I can see Gaga doing something equally messy.

Releasing an album 4 dates into your tour... pop stars are messy af these days...:madge:

Battle 4 Ur Life

I think the poll is too optimistic

It's safe to say they have about 3-4 songs on the tracklist already.

5 hours ago, Jayzer said:

She's probably still writing songs :bon: 

and this.

hopefully, and very much hopefully we'll at least get the lead around november-december. cause if it's not here for the summer then why bother releasing it this year?

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Probably close to being finished. Let’s just hope she doesn’t pull a Joanne and scrap a whole album to give us something mediocre.

DiamondAngel
13 hours ago, TEANUS said:

I think 70-80%. She's definitely intending on finishing it before the end of the summer so that she can focus on ASIB for a while before moving onto Vegas. I think LG6 is coming BY early 2019

Had ASIB been released in May and the tour not been cancelled I'm 90% sure LG6 would have followed an ARTPOPish release schedule

This is exactly what I think. Kind of sad ASIB got pushed back but maybe it will really help at the Oscars.

Archived