Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

XXXTentacion Had A Baby Coming

Guest Blue Madonna

Featured Posts

John Wayne
2 hours ago, TylerBR97 said:

So is abusing gays and pregnant women

I never said that I condone his actions, but stating that he was gonna die young either way is disrespectful.

GypsyBabe
3 hours ago, Trepadation said:

His kid would've been in good hands. He's a positive individual.

Do some good deeds erase years of severe domestic abuse and violence? 

My question is serious, btw. 

⚯͛

Lextyr97
7 hours ago, John Wayne said:

I never said that I condone his actions, but stating that he was gonna die young either way is disrespectful.

I don't find it disrespectful at all. It's the path he was on. Wasn't he involved in gangs? That's what happens when you do **** like that

Yuuri
26 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

I don't find it disrespectful at all. It's the path he was on. Wasn't he involved in gangs? That's what happens when you do **** like that

I'm sure he had gang history, but all of you act like a person can't change. He was only 20, he many years to educate himself and hopefully change for the better.

Lextyr97
3 hours ago, Sharyu said:

I'm sure he had gang history, but all of you act like a person can't change. He was only 20, he many years to educate himself and hopefully change for the better.

That's not the point I was trying to make :poot: If he was involved in gang violence, dying young is very likely :poot:

12 hours ago, Sharyu said:

Funny, that sounds like the arguments the pro-lifers give about abortion "that baby could have been the next Beethoven"

Archived