💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Another true worldwide Gaga tour

Bradley

Featured Posts

FentyGa
2 hours ago, Bradley said:

Hits don't make you a legend. A combination of hits and good ability to perform live does. Critics and the GP have lost a lot of respect for Britney because of her constant lip-syncing.

It's very obvious that Gaga is the most respected among the GP nowadays. She has all the skills that a pop star ought to possess.

I'm sorry but you can't deny the fact that Britney is iconic. Her hits, music videos which she came up with the ideas for, her performances, controversies, etc. She may not be the most talented, but she's gonna be remembered for generations to come.
Also let me reinstate that yes, Gaga is currently one of the most talented singers in the industry. That said, to the GP she's the weird, gay popstar with a piano.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FentyGa
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

yeah these aren't as iconic as you think :poot:

Obviously the meat dress, Celine's backwards suit, Björk's swan dress and such are much more iconic, but when someone sees these looks, they immeditely know it's Katy. Unless they're, like, 70+

Bradley
27 minutes ago, maxblac said:

I'm sorry but you can't deny the fact that Britney is iconic. Her hits, music videos which she came up with the ideas for, her performances, controversies, etc. She may not be the most talented, but she's gonna be remembered for generations to come.
Also let me reinstate that yes, Gaga is currently one of the most talented singers in the industry. That said, to the GP she's the weird, gay popstar with a piano.

Only you view Gaga as the weird gay popstar with a piano. After everything she's done in recent years the GP has been reintroduced to a whole new Gaga with more emphasis than ever on talent and legacy. Joanne, Cheek to Cheek and all the various tribute performances really changed that.

So if you choose to be oblivious to these achievements, don't assume the GP does too. If they didn't like her, her albums wouldn't go #1 and her singles wouldn't get platinum certified. If you think the fans alone can give her these achievements you are naive.

Also I never denied Britney's PAST achievements. What I am in doubt of is her CURRENT ability to stay relevant and live up to her own past legacy. And it seems that she has already lost that. Britney fans only use things she did a decade ago to defend her, meanwhile Gaga's career from start to finish, from the first album to the sixth, are all considered legendary and groundbreaking.

FentyGa
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

Only you view Gaga as the weird gay popstar with a piano. After everything she's done in recent years the GP has been reintroduced to a whole new Gaga with more emphasis than ever on talent and legacy. Joanne, Cheek to Cheek and all the various tribute performances really changed that.

So if you choose to be oblivious to these achievements, don't assume the GP does too. If they didn't like her, her albums wouldn't go #1 and her singles wouldn't get platinum certified. If you think the fans alone can give her these achievements you are naive.

Also I never denied Britney's PAST achievements. What I am in doubt of is her CURRENT ability to stay relevant and live up to her own past legacy. And it seems that she has already lost that. Britney fans only use things she did a decade ago to defend her, meanwhile Gaga's career from start to finish, from the first album to the sixth, are all considered legendary and groundbreaking.

I actually don't view her that way. Like, at all. 
Joanne and C2C were much more successful in the U.S, but in Europe, she's still known for Bad Romance, Poker Face, Paparazzi and the meat dress.
Does she deserve to be recognised for her talent? Absolutely. But is she? Not so much.

Bradley
39 minutes ago, maxblac said:

I actually don't view her that way. Like, at all. 
Joanne and C2C were much more successful in the U.S, but in Europe, she's still known for Bad Romance, Poker Face, Paparazzi and the meat dress.
Does she deserve to be recognised for her talent? Absolutely. But is she? Not so much.

Gurl both the Joanne World Tour and Cheek to Cheek Tour had dates in Europe. Of course she cancelled some of the European JWT dates but if she didn't they would have been sold-out shows.

FentyGa
2 hours ago, Bradley said:

Gurl both the Joanne World Tour and Cheek to Cheek Tour had dates in Europe. Of course she cancelled some of the European JWT dates but if she didn't they would have been sold-out shows.

I know they had dates. I didn't say anything about the tours.

Infinity Wave
5 hours ago, DeanWinchester said:

Well third party not withstanding, my tickets originally were $50-60 CAD and we got them $90 CAD from resale

I always bought them through official resellers tho. 

5 hours ago, ryanripley said:

gurl gaga's JWT was ÂŁ50ish for standing, that's so cheap

Yeah but I mean, it's not that you'll exactly get the ticket you want, so I'm considering all the prices (excluding the m&g stuff) when I say they are expensive. It also depends on where the show is held, ie went to ZĂŒrich for the BTWB and seats were for like 180/220 euros, and that's way too expensive. 

I know the pricing of her tickets is totally NOT on her, it's LiveNation that ****.

Colourful

Archived