💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Another true worldwide Gaga tour

Bradley

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

or it just helps her put on a show that accommodates her fibro

you said it yourself, she's in control of her own career and it's what she wants to do. the last thing she deserves to be called is lazy

Touring when you’re in control isn’t less accommodating than a residency. It’s the same damn thing. A residency is accommodating to a lot of things, an illness isn’t one them. You’re still required to perform.

it IS lazy. It’s also extremely offensive as a huge fan. 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
6 minutes ago, Riley Benton said:

Touring when you’re in control isn’t less accommodating than a residency. It’s the same damn thing. A residency is accommodating to a lot of things, an illness isn’t one them. You’re still required to perform.

it IS lazy. It’s also extremely offensive as a huge fan. 

it's like 30 shows a year, of course it's accommodating her illness lmao

it's not lazy at all when she more than deserves a long break. she's been busting her ass for 10 straight years. as a long time fan who doesn't even live in the US, i'm excited for vegas. it's a shame you chose to be offended by it instead of just enjoying it but you haven't been enjoying her for years so it's hardly a shock

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

9 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

it's like 30 shows a year, of course it's accommodating her illness lmao

it's not lazy at all when she more than deserves a long break. she's been busting her ass for 10 straight years. as a long time fan who doesn't even live in the US, i'm excited for vegas. it's a shame you chose to be offended by it instead of just enjoying it but you haven't been enjoying her for years so it's hardly a shock

She could tour and do 30 shows a year too.... Hense why I said when you’re in control of your own career, you make the schedule.

Busting her ass off for 10 years? You say that like 10 years is a long time? Most people bust their ass off for 60+ years. She’s 32 ffs. Lazy!!!!!! 

ryanripley
Just now, Riley Benton said:

She could tour and do 30 shows a year too.... Hense why I said when you’re in control of your own career, you make the schedule.

Busting her ass off for 10 years? You say that like 10 years is a long time? Most people bust their ass off for 60+ years. She’s 32 ffs. Lazy!!!!!! 

and most people don't have incurable chronic pain :awkney:

10 years is a long time, half of it spent with chronic pain and she still gives us more than the average popstar :awkney:

you call yourself a long time fan but have the nerve to call her lazy :awkney:

whatever i guess, at least i'm still able to enjoy her

Bradley
12 hours ago, maxblac said:

I'm not saying they're more respected than Gaga, I think it's about the same.
Britney is repected because she was a hitmaker with some of the most successful singles of the past two decades, and because she used to be an amazing dancer. As for Katy, 5 number one singles on one record, iconic outfits etc.
Is Gaga the best singer of the three? Of course. But to the GP, she's the really weird, gay pop star who plays piano.

Britney is respected because she's a hitmaker? I guess the Chainsmokers is a legend now.

I love Britney Spears's music but she's no longer on the same league as Gaga is. Gaga is one of the most terrific vocalists of our generation and can even dance better than Britney nowadays. All Britney does is flip her arms and hair and that's not really dancing.

As for Katy, she's good but not as great as Gaga is.

Bradley
5 hours ago, Riley Benton said:

This woman has never stopped working before for the past decade, even if she takes a short break for a holiday she's still back to work in the studio or rehearsing for performances the next moment she has time.

If you have been a long enough fan you would know that she's one of the most hardworking pop stars out there who delivers quality music and quality performances.

FentyGa
6 hours ago, ryanripley said:

iconic outfits? maybe the blue wig but none of the gp are remembering katy for any outfits lol

Of course her outfits aren't as iconic as the meat dress but
Katy+Perry+Live+in+Montreal+tlq-RdAEWRhl
2010-teen-choice-awards-backstage-and-au
katy-perry-dark-horse-makeup-beauty-ftr.
dce03dd3f00e926665c9540979a8f9e52f7ea57b
100615-katy-perry.jpg

FentyGa
36 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Britney is respected because she's a hitmaker? I guess the Chainsmokers is a legend now.

I love Britney Spears's music but she's no longer on the same league as Gaga is. Gaga is one of the most terrific vocalists of our generation and can even dance better than Britney nowadays. All Britney does is flip her arms and hair and that's not really dancing.

As for Katy, she's good but not as great as Gaga is.

Of course Gaga is the better vocalist, but I'm not being objecive. I'm talking about the GP, how they see Gaga, Katy, Britney etc.
Also, Britney made hits on another level. Baby One More Time is still so memorable, even to young people who were born after its release, and it came out 19 years ago. Toxic, Oops, Womanizer, Scream and Shout. Songs that could never copare to the chainsmokers.

Bradley
41 minutes ago, maxblac said:

Of course Gaga is the better vocalist, but I'm not being objecive. I'm talking about the GP, how they see Gaga, Katy, Britney etc.
Also, Britney made hits on another level. Baby One More Time is still so memorable, even to young people who were born after its release, and it came out 19 years ago. Toxic, Oops, Womanizer, Scream and Shout. Songs that could never copare to the chainsmokers.

Hits don't make you a legend. A combination of hits and good ability to perform live does. Critics and the GP have lost a lot of respect for Britney because of her constant lip-syncing.

It's very obvious that Gaga is the most respected among the GP nowadays. She has all the skills that a pop star ought to possess.

Infinity Wave
15 hours ago, DeanWinchester said:

Gaga's tickets weren't expensive. I think it's more that Katy reduced her price significantly when they realized the album and single roll out wasn't as strong as they initially thought it would be.

Well gaga's tickets ARE expensive, at least for the majority of people I think :messga:

I paid 130 Euros for a seat, not even the best one. And for the last tour I paid 180/220 for an early entry standing pass. That IS expensive :air:

Colourful

Killa
6 hours ago, Riley Benton said:

You're completely talking with nosubstance to back up those claims.

10 years in a hollywood is a long time and a bench mark not many achieve.

Gaga is a resilient stuborn person that wont stop for anything. Even now shes been obvs working behind the scenes.

Ofc she has clearly a different mind set this past 3 years. She's putting priority on herself. Eitherwise she'd end up like many, miserable, addicted, egoccentric. Her game was very taxing cause it was all on her personna.

My mother worked 20 years without a day off. And i mean it. And i know more people. She had stress a lot of it. Deal with people. She worked since 13 yrs old. Shes now 64 and still has 3 jobs.

Is it comparable? No. Different lifes and perspectives

About the residency. You must be really naive to think she can do a tour as she wants

For the tour  its cheaper to hire a team for that time non stop and then they move on. Shes a money machine as britney etc.

A pop star is the capital of the record industry. They dont get money from music but from the product around. Vegas is the best deal for her situation and way to be lucrative

Bradley
1 minute ago, Infinity Wave said:

Well gaga's tickets ARE expensive, at least for the majority of people I think :messga:

I paid 130 Euros for a seat, not even the best one. And for the last tour I paid 180/220 for an early entry standing pass. That IS expensive :air:

I paid 1100 dollars for two tickets in Los Angeles. But I was pretty anxious that i couldn't get tickets and I couldn't find official tickets on the website for some reason so I resorted to resale tickets instead. They were exorbitant. And obviously I should have been more patient and waited a little bit longer.

DeanWinchester
14 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

10 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I paid 1100 dollars for two tickets in Los Angeles. But I was pretty anxious that i couldn't get tickets and I couldn't find official tickets on the website for some reason so I resorted to resale tickets instead. They were exorbitant. And obviously I should have been more patient and waited a little bit longer.

Well third party not withstanding, my tickets originally were $50-60 CAD and we got them $90 CAD from resale

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

ryanripley
1 hour ago, maxblac said:

Of course her outfits aren't as iconic as the meat dress but
Katy+Perry+Live+in+Montreal+tlq-RdAEWRhl
2010-teen-choice-awards-backstage-and-au
katy-perry-dark-horse-makeup-beauty-ftr.
dce03dd3f00e926665c9540979a8f9e52f7ea57b
100615-katy-perry.jpg

yeah these aren't as iconic as you think :poot:

ryanripley
26 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

gurl gaga's JWT was £50ish for standing, that's so cheap

Archived