💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Best Gaga Quotes Or Lyrics For A Senior Quote?

Bayonetta

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Trxstan

I like this one (it's a little long):

"To anyone who's ever believed in me, and I'd like to say thank you also to everyone that didn't believe in me- you gave me a fire in my belly so strong I couldn't wait to prove you wrong, I'll tell ya." (Billboard Women in Music Awards 2015)

I'd paraphrase it like this: "Thank you also to everyone that didn't believe in me- you gave me a fire in my belly so strong I couldn't wait to prove you wrong, I'll tell ya."

EDIT: also maybe this one: "brushes with darkness won't help you create your destiny of self" (ARTPOP)

woop hey there keep scrolling

Alexander Blue

Don't you know my ass is famous

I am not your plastic doll.

Frankenztein

To paraphrase: If you have revolutionary potential I believe it's your obligation to make the world a better place. 

MANiCURE 6

Hair, "I just wanna be myself, and I want you to love me for who I am" because it helping me in order to accept who I am and just don't pay attention of what the others thinking about me.

Aura, "Enigma popstar is fun, she wear burqa for fashion" because every time I sing this I just fell on top of the world and I just don't know why, and also Venus "Don't You Know My Ass Is Famous" for the same reason ! XD

"Swine !" and "F**k you Pop Music, this is ARTPOP ! Free Yourself ! Swine !" just... perfection !

The last one "I have a really big donkey d**k" XD

(Sorry for my bad English ! I'm a little French Monster !)

Gaga Lazuli

“APPLAUSE didn't DEBUT AT #1! KATY IS BETTER THAN HER! #UWontUseMyMind I write for the music not the charts”

Little Monsters Torture Me

imnotyourbabe10

giphy.gif

The only way to live somewhat "sanely" :diane:

GIF: needs the word "time" to say "times" [I did not make this GIF lol]

imnotyourbabe10
2 hours ago, Green Eyes said:

Prom girl wipes her tears with silver lines

"I Like It Rough" should have been a single :tony:

Giorno Giovanna
8 hours ago, ARTPOPSTER said:

“I'll be myself until I f***ing close the coffin” :staymad:

this one is good, short and on point

the rest is in this thread is just cringe fest:triggered:

ă“ăźă‚žăƒ§ăƒ«ăƒŽă‚žăƒ§ăƒŽă‚ĄăƒłăƒŠć€ąăŒă‚ă‚‹

LadyLuca

Sometimes in life there are points where you dont have nobody to rely on. There are points in life where everybody lets you down and you have nobody to help you.

Just remember if you are at that point, there is one person that is always there for you and this is yourself! And you will always have yourself-

She something like that during the monsterball i think. I think its a bit of a downer but I like it xd

Archived