💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

HDD publishes partial Sales Of "EIL" | 53K (71%)

Saade Baena

Featured Posts

TropicOfCANCER
8 hours ago, Doncho said:

Also Im surprised at Christina s numbers being "good" LMAO. Is it good for her standards or in general? I want LG6 to do 150k at least :awkney:

Both. Nearly 75k after a 6 year break, no hype, no promo, no hit single/music on the radio. She’s outselling what she opened with Lotus. 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ziggy
11 hours ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

It's available on Spotify and apple and iTunes since Sunday

No ****? Hmph good to know! I don’t have streaming so I was just going off of what I heard. Thanks for informing me to the contrary!

Doncho
9 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

Taking a 6 year break and after 2 flop albums yes this is phenomenal. Fergie's album sold only 17k or sth. I mean she barely knows how to use a computer as she confessed so this is something.:poot:

Omg :toofunny:

Stephen

There's no way 5SOS will get #1, Jay won't allow it. Remember this is the person who bought his own platinum certification. If they don't earn the #1 they will absolutely be buying it.

10 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

Taking a 6 year break and after 2 flop albums yes this is phenomenal. Fergie's album sold only 17k or sth. I mean she barely knows how to use a computer as she confessed so this is something.:poot:

This got me thinking... I wonder what numbers Xtina's team were aiming for.

After her last two albums flopped, I always thought it could go worse from there. :selena:

Don't get me wrong, I love Xtina and her music, and this is actually great to hear considering that she returned from a hiatus after two consecutive flop eras. I wish the numbers were higher even for her standards now, but I could get behind this.

Gonzi

I hope 5sos outsells. Their album is surprisingly good and youngblood is one of the best pop songs on the radio right now. Also Beyoncé could use a humbling experience :madge:

RAMROD
Just now, Gonzi said:

I hope 5sos outsells. Their album is surprisingly good and youngblood is one of the best pop songs on the radio right now. Also Beyoncé could use a humbling experience :madge:

Why do you want a bunch of men to win over a woman is beyond me, especially in such a drought over slaying female artists on the chart lately. tisk tisk tisk

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Gonzi
Just now, RAMROD said:

Why do you want a bunch of men to win over a woman is beyond me, especially in such a drought over slaying female artists on the chart lately. tisk tisk tisk

because I like their album better? :laughga:

RAMROD
12 minutes ago, Gonzi said:

because I like their album better? :laughga:

tisk tisk tisk :triggered:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

weed
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Why do you want a bunch of men to win over a woman is beyond me, especially in such a drought over slaying female artists on the chart lately. tisk tisk tisk

a woman and her cheating husband* :derpga:

JusticeforVenus

Tidal will add 1 billion streaming,thats a fact... Even tough it is lie XD

Archived